Part III: The Person Above Me Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ

Reaction score
The Person Above Me Is...

alright im gonna try something new. sort of like The Person Below Me Game but in this game u got to say something nice about the person above. so, say Cheri comes in and says something nice about me...then maybe Patty (cookiemonster) will come in, she'll say something nice about Cheri then someone will say something nice about Patty and so on and so on. its just a thread to try and create some happiness and kindness in this Forum especially around this time of year.

i guess to start things off ill say something nice about AD.

i like that AllDeaf has a wide variety of people even though i dont see some of their point of views.

{Mod Edit: Continuing-- "The Person above me is..." as Part III now}

Last edited by a moderator:
The person above me created this thread part three but recently I saw another part three by someone else? :dunno:

LakeTahoe said:
The person above me created this thread part three but recently I saw another part three by someone else? :dunno:

The person above me is either confused or simply lost in AD's house? :D

(If you seen such a thread...PM me with the link--ty! )

The person above me is correct. I am CONFUSED because I saw it from my SK2 when I was in Los Angeles. I did searched for it but could not find. Ummm Maybe something's wrong with my eyes! LOL!

Roadrunner said:
The person above me is either confused or simply lost in AD's house? :D

(If you seen such a thread...PM me with the link--ty! )

LakeTahoe said:
The person above me is correct. I am CONFUSED because I saw it from my SK2 when I was in Los Angeles. I did searched for it but could not find. Ummm Maybe something's wrong with my eyes! LOL!

The person above me, nothing wrong with your eyes-- ;) Who knows, maybe it's just one of those 'eerie' things that happens once in a great while? :lol:

Roadrunner said:
The person above me, nothing wrong with your eyes-- ;) Who knows, maybe it's just one of those 'eerie' things that happens once in a great while? :lol:

person above me is a cool guy.

Peachy Lady said:
The person above me is in love and getting married soon!!

The person above has a very gentle and beautiful soul !

The person above me is in "Cloud Nine" ppsstt when are ya getting married?

the person above me is getting nervous.. she's looking like this :hyper:

:cheers: to you, meg.

Gotta LOVE this girl, Sweetheart!!!! She's awesome too! to the person above me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back