Parents not told, school take children to Mosque, forced to bow

kokonut

Reaction score
Today, Americans for Peace and Tolerance released a video showing 6th graders from Wellesley, MA as they rise from prostrating themselves alongside Muslim men in a prayer to Allah while on a public school field trip to the largest mosque in the Northeast. Teachers did not intervene. Parents have not been told.

School Trip to

I hope whoever approved this gets fired immediately.

Hmm, I dunno, maybe it's just me, not sure - "Why", but something doesn't smell right about this - "story"

I-charles

During our visit, we will get a chance to hear from Islam from members of the Cultural Center, learn about the architecture of a Mosque and observe a midday prayer service.

The Center would love to have interested parents attend as well, though space on the buses is not readily available. If you would like to attend, let us know, and we can get directions and information about parking.

The parents were invited. They didn't attend. They didn't know? Yeah, yeah, sure.

Besides, taking the Lord's name in vain, which is featured in the YouTube clip... tsk tsk.

I had to sign permission slips for all the field trips my daughter went on..... :dunno:

If the parents didn't know this is a problem

I had to sign permission slips for all the field trips my daughter went on..... :dunno:

If the parents didn't know this is a problem

That's why I'm skeptical that the parents were not "aware" of this. Why would they sign the permission form to allow their children to attend a midday prayer?

They knew and waited til it was over, so they can throw a fit over it.

Pathetic.

This field trip was apparently of an educational nature and after they got there, something must have happened that the teachers were unprepared for....maybe there will be more info forthcoming....

I do know my daughter went on a field trip while in Missouri during a 2 year stint in public school. I signed the permission slip for the Missouri State Capitol building. They apparently also got tours through Central Dairy, Cocoa Cola and Budweiser plants as well. Seems the Capitol Building had to shut down due to a threat of some sort, so they went to find what else the kids could do while in Jefferson City. I was not a happy camper when she got home. Neither were very many of the parents. The school changed their policy now for field trips when a last minute cancellation comes up. They go right back to the school.

This field trip was apparently of an educational nature and after they got there, something must have happened that the teachers were unprepared for....maybe there will be more info forthcoming....

that's what I want to know

The kids were only going on the field trip to watch the men pray and not to pray too. The teachers should told the kids not get no the floor , it sound like the school did not ask if the kids would expected to pray too.

The kids were only going on the field trip to watch the men pray and not to pray too. The teachers should told the kids not get no the floor , it sound like the school did not ask if the kids would expected to pray too.

Sounds like a possible misunderstanding and the teachers should have thought of this if that is the case here.

It is just a bad field trip, shit happens.

Yes, it's would be a form of indoctrination

anyone who talks like that, you know he's not in his right mind. :)

When it comes to teaching ABOUT something, those cowards see it as "indoctrination" even tho they indoctrinate their silly unscientific beliefs into their kids.

It's hilarious that they think the kids are indoctrinated in just one day!

Sounds like a possible misunderstanding and the teachers should have thought of this if that is the case here.

The teacher should had done a litte reseach about Muslims before bringing the kids on a field trip to a Mosque, and see if you can just watch them pray or if have to pray with them . .

Back