Palin:I Want to Play a Major Role in National Politics 'If People Will Have Me'

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also about Obama since Palin talked about how disingenuous Obama is. Check out the link I provided at the beginning.

:aw: let's not forget about your insidious racist joke about Obama :aw:

She won't. It's not even on her radar screen. She'll be there for the 2010 election to help.

she should, because that means more people will NOT vote republican if she's the candidate. ;)

I saw a clip of Palin when she was running for VP and the cameras vooms in on some woman in the crowd and I was able to read her lips! she said "I love her!" {Palin}

Interesting to see so many people responding negatively to the media portrayal of Governor Palin and not to the real person. Here's someone more qualified by experience than our president who took on big oil companies, who courageously had a downs baby...the list goes on and on. And yet here on a forum that deals with the issues surrounding a major disability there are huge prejudices and rumor based judgement expressed.

Mrs. Palin is already a major force in national politics and will continue to be. The jurrasic media will contnue to try to put her down just as they did with Ronald Reagan - they still don't have a clue. Their world view is that successful women have to be cold liberal types who wouldn't dare really care about home and family-they go into brain freeze at the sight of a real woman like Sarah Palin.

I do not like Palin as a political figure or a real person! I can't stand anything about her! I the rest of world would laugh their heads off if people voted for Mrs. Pain to be our next prez! I do not see how China, Iran or Russia could take her seriously ! They may laugh themselves to death!

There's nothing sexist about it....reffering to feminsism not adult xxx....I admire plenty female politicos.....I just don't see Palin as an intelligent person. I think she has gotten thus far by sucking up and playing winky wink. and flip flopping and playing politics.
Ya know...the old standard of crying sexist everytime someone doesnt' like a female politico is getting old. If you want equality don't cry sexist everytime. Sometimes people don't like the person regardless of gender.
I think she makes a bad example for women and I don't want to see women have to put up with it. It actually becomes a step backward...come on get someone serious.

I think many women are just plain jealous of her "middle America" mother, spouse, savvy and smart politician, and all around woman that people can relate to easily. No wonder she's so popular...and in demand.

I think many women are just plain jealous of her "middle America" mother, spouse, savvy and smart politician, and all around woman that people can relate to easily. No wonder she's so popular...and in demand.

if she's so popular.... why didn't they use her as Presidential candidate instead of McCain? :hmm:

Because...

They want all of her fur coats, especially since she get wolf fur at a discount. She is living the high life.

k0ix5t.jpg

*it's a photoshopped pix of Sarah Palin smiling with a bucket over her head that has 2 holes in it for her eyes

What's the photo of? :ty:

Odd. I wrote the description below the pix - "*it's a photoshopped pix of Sarah Palin smiling with a bucket over her head that has 2 holes in it for her eyes".

It's in invisible... which makes no sense because the Braille reader should be able to pick up the text, regardless of colour. Jiro said:

*it's a photoshopped pix of Sarah Palin smiling with a bucket over her head that has 2 holes in it for her eyes

Mod note:

Allright, I've cleaned up the posts as requested. Please think twice before you post the image. :ty:

:barf: i definitely can't relate to her lack of intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back