Out of Control Kids: Ur Reaction?

It doesnt matter no body has a right to gang up to pick on one just because they might have a defiant views, and he wasnt even suggesting to impart any of his ideas into parenting, HE WAS STICKING TO THE thread's titles and question. Mods dont always interject and there has been thousands of others done the same, DONT EVER ACCUSE ME of this. There is obviously a 'gang mentality' at hand right here. I simply wanted to defuse it before it got out of hand.
I am not a moderator, and dont pretend to be one. I have different views too, just like everyone but getting picked on anywhere for standing out is not on. its not different to responding to a thread where is crowded with Pro-CI and a person get hounded just because he/she offered a freindly intellectual banter but only get to sneered by the crowd mentality, this doesnt mean the crowd 'won' the thought fights, it is more of how the crowd 'won' by bully tactics. Pure and simple.
I dont believe the saying "when you can't stand the heat of the kitchen, then get out" is always true, there are exceptions and popular thinking can be challenged too as it should. Racism to debatable, but theres also a reverse racism, which is just as questionable too.

I can understand your frustration Grummer.

It seems there's a full moon out tonight or Witching Hour is here way too early.

Thank you Mrs Bucket,yes quite right too early. There were good examples, among plenty, one of which is when discussing how psychologists doesnt need to be parents to be experts but the nature of their profession IS highly anticipated and skilled -this is a learning aspect, rather than a judgemental exploit. As long as kinds words are exchanged and we can learn more. Now, is the pronouciation of your surname runs as "buck-it" or "boo-kay" ?? I always wanted to ask you this, lol
Cheers

guess ill be a bad parent then but im telling you just because someone is racist and has kids and teaches them what they beleive is right well they have a right to teach there kids whatever they want, they are the parents not the government, and that does not make them a bad parent.

Grummer is correct though we need to get back to the threads topic which is your reaction to an out of control kid, not with racism at all and I apologize for going off topic, however I was responding to everyones question, and hit back by most of yall with oh your wrong this this and this, well I have no choice but to defend with my argument, hence it will lead to bickering which is basically what it is we are doing, but if im asked a question or told your wrong im going everytime to respond, no because. see what I mean allrighty then hope it explains. im willing to agree to disagree here if yall are (you know who you are) and well leave it at that unless someone says no your wrong again then its round two ok?

i think the mother and father should be whip and teach a lesson on racism and bad language and i don't believe the children shouldn't be the same like the mother and father it is wrong to teach your children bad racism words and slang.

Back