our puppy attacked by stray pitbull

CrazyMomma said:
WHOA!! My dog Copper did bite a little boy and a man.. You know why!!!

That little boy and man was walking on my property. THey should know better NOT to walk on my yard.. I don't care if it is short walk to their home. My yard is NOT a public or path to home... They called the police on me because my dog bit them. I explained everything to the police, and he believe me.. ANd I told him that they walk on my property, that is transpassing. They arrested that man and gave the boy a warning... My dog is very smart and he doesn't like anyone walking on my yard or none of some stranger's 1 step in my yard...

Copper is still living and he is 8 years old and I don't see no court or laywer or polices paper to order Copper to sleep.

It´s different story if you have warning sign "BEWARE of the DOGS" on your property. If people ingored it is their responsible, not your.

Accord German law, we are obligate to put warning sign "BEWARE of DOGS" on our gates. If anyone touch our property and injured by our dogs then is their responsible, not ours. Our dogs won´t put sleep over that because the people choose to ignore warning signs in first place. The people have to pay the medical costs themselves, not us.

I am talking about German law where Doofmama´s dog Rocky was attacked by pitbull at Doofmama´s property. Pitbull would put sleep straight way if it happened like this here in Germany.

Back