our puppy attacked by stray pitbull

Liebling:-))) said:
Honestly no, you should convince Angel in nice way instead of scream on Angel.

Remember, we do not talk about your pitbull but Doofmama´s thread.
What makes you think i was screaming???? I was NOT.
I was not talking about Doofusmama's story...i was talking about Angel's
fear of pitbull dogs, period...thats the whole point...i realize i was off topic
here and i was wrong about that and im sorry..maybe i should have made
myself clear. I was not being mean to Angel in any way, i dont know why
she thought that and i was not screaming..i was simply pointing out her
fear of pitbull dogs and i was trying to say that not only pitbull dogs are
dangerous, all other breeds and mixed breeds are ALSO DANGEROUS too.
Im repeating again....i was bitten by a little tiny dog, a Chihuahua when i was
about 3 yrs old, again by a large mixed breed dog in the butt as well my brother, we both had to go to the emergency room to be treated for the dog bites...Angel is always FOCUSED only on pitbull dogs cuz she hates them ok?
She needs to realize that other kinds of dogs are and can be dangerous too.
This morning i read in the paper that a little boy tripped and fell next to a dog and he bit him in the face..geez.
People should NEVER show fear when they approach any strange dogs cuz they can sense fear, did you know that? Just ignore them, walk on and they
will leave u alone..it works, ive done that.
So tell me where did i say mean words, Liebling...i was being very nice, i thought..... :dunno:

ALL dogs can be dangerous when unsupervised. This morning my 3-yr-old son was riding his big wheel on the sidewalk outside our house. I was with him and 2 dogs came up and wanted to play and knocked him off his big wheel. I could only get one dog at a time off him and the other would go after him. Not biting, but licking. Nonetheless, my son was terrified and skinned up from the fall. Since this was not the first time these 2 dogs had been out roaming free, I walked down and rang the doorbell and knocked on the door of the dogs' home....no one home. I then proceeded home and called animal control. They were out in less than 5 min to retrieve the wayward mutts.

Good idea that you need go to info the police or whatever like that abt the dog that attacked your dog then they can take care of it. Im sorry abt your dog getting attacked by stray pitbull

WHOA!!! You all.. take chill pill...

First of all, its not about PITBULL... well yes and no..

the whole thing, I was VOLIATED by MINNESOTA law.. they are way too low proarity (sp), I mean way almost the bottom of many list of laws.. we have..

So far, they are working to make Dog Vicious & Bite Law and Dogfighting (gambling) that they dont have.. its invading in our state because the whole states surround Minnesota just passed dogfighting (gambling) Law..

answer to Angel's post.. what did they do with dog..

I guess I forgot to add that in the results of the court... The animal control and judge and dectives wanted to know where or what did they do with the dog . The owner wont tell what He/She do with it, just said "got rid of it and wont cause the problem ever again".. :-/

my assume that the owner killed it and tossed somewhere..

DoofusMama said:

the whole thing, I was VOLIATED by MINNESOTA law.. they are way too low proarity (sp), I mean way almost the bottom of many list of laws.. we have..

So far, they are working to make Dog Vicious & Bite Law and Dogfighting (gambling) that they dont have.. its invading in our state because the whole states surround Minnesota just passed dogfighting (gambling) Law..

I guess I forgot to add that in the results of the court... The animal control and judge and dectives wanted to know where or what did they do with the dog . The owner wont tell what He/She do with it, just said "got rid of it and wont cause the problem ever again".. :-/

Yeah im sorry that a stray dog had to hurt your puppy and it was the OWNER'S fault that he did not put it on the leash! We always keep our dog on the leash when we take him outside, always! not just because of the law, (we live out in the country,no law out here.) we dont want him to bother other people as there are other people down the road and there are kids too, and also to protect him from getting killed too. We are responsible owners of our dog. Apparently that dog's owner was not responsible, geez. Hope your puppy is doing ok after his attack!

I nderstand you hating pitbulls for their name and I use to but then I have a older german shepard and just recently got a pitbull puppy from the streets of the ghetto while I was on patrol I almost ran him over. and Yes I am afraid of him with my son so far. But I have been keeping a close eye on both together and I already laid the law down with this pitbull. I'm alittle afraid of him when he tries to go after my older dog but it's him just playing. You should see what I see everyday with those dogs and then to adopt one when I have a 3 year old child and 3 year old dog. It's all how you rasie a dog I feel. My oldest dog only attacks when I give her the command to and with 2 years of training I will have the pit the same way. And it is the way the owner trains that dog! Blame the owner not the dog. I have locks on my gates and 4 signs posted. My child and the pit play and he's never attacked the child. But if someone walks by the dog gets defensive. Then again look at the city I live in. If someone comes in the yard yes I do want the dog to attack them because they are coming into my property. My personal space. I can see if the dog did get outside but as a owner I took every step to make sure that they never get out of the yard! I spent 3X's more on the fence to make sure the dogs won't jump it or dig under it. and I will let them loose in the yard if I am out there and tie them up when I am not. My german could do the same damage as the pit. But even on another note my dogs hae never bite alittle kid sticking his hands in the fence. Just 3 different guys who attempted to break into my house. And it really is how they are trained. I've responded to pit attacking kids and people. Most of the times bad. But a few time for a good reason. What I am just saying you can not judge the breed of any animal by what you hear in the news or even see on TV. Alot of bad people own pits and train them to bite. I've taken one and taught it to only bite on my command. Other cops who come over see what I've done with that dog. He sleeps next to my wife and sometimes in my son's room and I know that is some POS breaks in the alarm will go off then the dog will bite then he gets a bullet depending what he has in his hand. So please judge the owner not the breed.

I GOT 2 PITBULLS, BOTH WHITE(( FULL BLOODED))....... 1 GERMAN SHAPARD ((FULL BLOODED))....... THEY AREN'T BAD DOGS, DEPENDS ON THE PERSON WHO RAISE THEM.WHOS FAULT IS IT, NOT THE PITS OR ANY OTHER DOGS??I THINK IT'S SILLY FOR PEOPLE TO HATE PITBULLS BUT HONESTLY I CAN UNDERSTAND BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME HORRIABLE PITS BUT IT'S HOW THE PERSON RAISED THE PIT... PERSOANALLY IT'S ALL ON THE PERSON HOW THEY WANT TO RAISE A PIT JUST LIKE ANY OTHER DOG.. PEOPLE MAKE IT SOUND LIKE A PIT IS A HORRIABLE AMINMAL. ANY AMINMAL CAN BE DANGEROUS. I GOT 3 AMAZING DOGS AND I GOT 7 PEOPLE IN THIS HOUSEHOLD... NEVER ONCE HARMED ANYBODY!!!
I DO AGREE IF ANY DOGS HARM ANYONE WHATSOEVER THAT THEY NEED TO GO TO THE POUND,BUT DON'T GO HATING WHEN SOMEONE SAYS PITBULLS, FOR ONCE MAYBE IF YOU RUN ACROSS A SWEET GOOD LOVING PITBULL YOU WILL BE SUPRISE THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE WRONG ABOUT PITBULLS. I BROUGHT A PITBULL FROM THE POUND, AND NO I WASN'T NERVOUS ABOUT GETTING IT BECAUSE THE POUND WOULDN'T HAVE GIVEN IT TO US IF IT WAS HARMFUL. IT'S ALL ABOUT HOW YOU RAISE YOUR PETS JUST LIKE YOUR CHILDRENS! THINK ABOUT IT~~

MAMA I'M SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR DOG AND YES IF THAT DOG IS HARMFUL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ~

AND NO SINCE I'M USING MY CAPS IT DOESN'T MEAN I'M SCREAMING AT ANYONE WHICH I'M NOT...

Last edited:
Phillycop said:
I nderstand you hating pitbulls for their name and I use to but then I have a older german shepard and just recently got a pitbull puppy from the streets of the ghetto while I was on patrol I almost ran him over. and Yes I am afraid of him with my son so far. But I have been keeping a close eye on both together and I already laid the law down with this pitbull. I'm alittle afraid of him when he tries to go after my older dog but it's him just playing. You should see what I see everyday with those dogs and then to adopt one when I have a 3 year old child and 3 year old dog. It's all how you rasie a dog I feel. My oldest dog only attacks when I give her the command to and with 2 years of training I will have the pit the same way. And it is the way the owner trains that dog! Blame the owner not the dog. I have locks on my gates and 4 signs posted. My child and the pit play and he's never attacked the child. But if someone walks by the dog gets defensive. Then again look at the city I live in. If someone comes in the yard yes I do want the dog to attack them because they are coming into my property. My personal space. I can see if the dog did get outside but as a owner I took every step to make sure that they never get out of the yard! I spent 3X's more on the fence to make sure the dogs won't jump it or dig under it. and I will let them loose in the yard if I am out there and tie them up when I am not. My german could do the same damage as the pit. But even on another note my dogs hae never bite alittle kid sticking his hands in the fence. Just 3 different guys who attempted to break into my house. And it really is how they are trained. I've responded to pit attacking kids and people. Most of the times bad. But a few time for a good reason. What I am just saying you can not judge the breed of any animal by what you hear in the news or even see on TV. Alot of bad people own pits and train them to bite. I've taken one and taught it to only bite on my command. Other cops who come over see what I've done with that dog. He sleeps next to my wife and sometimes in my son's room and I know that is some POS breaks in the alarm will go off then the dog will bite then he gets a bullet depending what he has in his hand. So please judge the owner not the breed.

WOW YOU GOT A GERMAN SHAPARD TOO, I GOT A 2 YEAR OLD GERMAN SHAPARD. SMART DOGS! :)

DoofusMama said:

NO HE DIDNT KILL THE PIT, MIGHT'VE PUT HIM IN A CAGE OR SOMETHING BUT DON'T ASSUME.. IT'S HIS PET! THE SAME AS YOU WOULD DO TO PROTECT YOUR PETS

Eve said:
ALL dogs can be dangerous when unsupervised. This morning my 3-yr-old son was riding his big wheel on the sidewalk outside our house. I was with him and 2 dogs came up and wanted to play and knocked him off his big wheel. I could only get one dog at a time off him and the other would go after him. Not biting, but licking. Nonetheless, my son was terrified and skinned up from the fall. Since this was not the first time these 2 dogs had been out roaming free, I walked down and rang the doorbell and knocked on the door of the dogs' home....no one home. I then proceeded home and called animal control. They were out in less than 5 min to retrieve the wayward mutts.
Bless his heart!!!!! :)

Cane Corso said:
I don't think all dogs should be put down just because they got into dog fights. Some dogs are aggressive to animals, but not to people or kids. If a dog bites people or kids, that is a big "no-no."
I agree with you

Any dogs who hurt people or pets have to put sleep accord German law.

I agree totally with you both, Phillycop and Cassbugs about how the pitbulls
are raised....not the dogs fault but the owners how they are raised, period.

I understand, Liebling...
Im curious....do you have any dogs as pets? If so, what kind of dogs do you
have and how many?

Defee said:
I understand, Liebling...
Im curious....do you have any dogs as pets? If so, what kind of dogs do you
have and how many?

No, I don´t have any dogs as pets but 2 cats and 4 kitten. I´m cat person :D It doesn´t mean I hate dog but I do love dogs... I don´t mind to be babysit to any dogs...

I have many dogs and cats all my life since childhood from Great Dane, Jack Russell, many montrols... I would love to have Aussie Kepie or Huskey but I decide for cat because German law over dogs is too stress for me.

1. I do not allow to leave dog alone at my garden.
2. I must go with dog for a walk with lead for business and then pick dog´s business up from the street or road...and throw to rubbish bin.
3. Dog tax and insurance are obligation.
4. Who look after dogs when we are on away for holiday.
5. I can´t leave dog alone in the house all the day when we are full time working everyday.
6. I have to eye dog to make sure that the dog should not mess my good garden...
and go on....

Cats? not much work to do... my neighor do not need to take my cats for a walk... but feed them and clean cat litter. That´s why I decide for cats. :D My hubby & boys want to have a dog but I said NO... and explain them who will brush dog, bath dog, walk with dog, who watch dog when we make outing trip, etc... My hubby said that he want to have a dog when he is on retire. He have to wait for other 15 years. :D

Cassbugs said:
NO HE DIDNT KILL THE PIT, MIGHT'VE PUT HIM IN A CAGE OR SOMETHING BUT DON'T ASSUME.. IT'S HIS PET! THE SAME AS YOU WOULD DO TO PROTECT YOUR PETS

No, they had search warrant to find the dog in their home.. they find nothing.. they wont tell where... so its COMMON.. alot of places when owner being accused of something that their pet got into trouble or charges alot of fines.. they put them to sleep, or kill them, or toss somewhere, or give away.. to hid the edivences..

anyway.. update to the owner, the owner came forward and made confess that that she (mother) and her son.. killed the dog.. and dump in their garabage can on the trash day... Sad.. so both are fined for cruelty and kill dog... (why did they confess because few people are going to file charge against them) so they think they get away to make confess instead but its not.. still charge them for killing ....

how did i find this out, I went to vet to have Rocky.. up to date vaccines yesterday and set appointment for this morning to have him neutering.. (he is in hospital *sniffs*) will pick him up later this evening.. but anyway, I brought Rabie shot license to proof that Rocky already had vaccine to get dog license.. same time saw animal control there, she just went misbelief and sad about the pitbull had to go through trourtement of killing.. I said to her.. I hope it was a sec suffering than more than sec... she said true..

sheesh people!!...

DoofusMama said:
No, they had search warrant to find the dog in their home.. they find nothing.. they wont tell where... so its COMMON.. alot of places when owner being accused of something that their pet got into trouble or charges alot of fines.. they put them to sleep, or kill them, or toss somewhere, or give away.. to hid the edivences..

anyway.. update to the owner, the owner came forward and made confess that that she (mother) and her son.. killed the dog.. and dump in their garabage can on the trash day... Sad.. so both are fined for cruelty and kill dog... (why did they confess because few people are going to file charge against them) so they think they get away to make confess instead but its not.. still charge them for killing ....

how did i find this out, I went to vet to have Rocky.. up to date vaccines yesterday and set appointment for this morning to have him neutering.. (he is in hospital *sniffs*) will pick him up later this evening.. but anyway, I brought Rabie shot license to proof that Rocky already had vaccine to get dog license.. same time saw animal control there, she just went misbelief and sad about the pitbull had to go through trourtement of killing.. I said to her.. I hope it was a sec suffering than more than sec... she said true..

sheesh people!!...
ok it's good news at least he won't hurt anyone anymore..... I hope your dog is ok.... My thoughts are with you :angel:

Cassbugs said:
ok it's good news at least he won't hurt anyone anymore..... I hope your dog is ok.... My thoughts are with you :angel:

Good news.. not really, its really sad for this dog suffered by killing...
Anyways

Rocky is doing well since he didnt recovering by wake up after surgery, I had to transfer him to ER Vet..Hospital.. it called distempermental diease.. means he never had vaccines when he was puppy.. till we got him vaccinated last fall and couple days ago, that wont prevent this.. So..
He was slowly process to wake up after 20 hours, my man came pick him up today lunch time... hes back to old self but still swollen and little bleeding.. he have cone hat around his neck for couple days to prevent him licking or bother the stitches.. but hes so happy to be home!...

Instructed by Dr vet that I had to ice pad his uhh.. ball-less area.. :dunno: poor him, he doesnt like that.. so i came up idea to get COLD water rag cover the ice pack.. and let him sit on it.. it works..

glad hes home and recovering.... cant wait to see if he will change little bit.. calm down and less roaming hehe..

WHOA!! My dog Copper did bite a little boy and a man.. You know why!!!

That little boy and man was walking on my property. THey should know better NOT to walk on my yard.. I don't care if it is short walk to their home. My yard is NOT a public or path to home... They called the police on me because my dog bit them. I explained everything to the police, and he believe me.. ANd I told him that they walk on my property, that is transpassing. They arrested that man and gave the boy a warning... My dog is very smart and he doesn't like anyone walking on my yard or none of some stranger's 1 step in my yard...

Copper is still living and he is 8 years old and I don't see no court or laywer or polices paper to order Copper to sleep.

Back