Oregon community college shooting, multiple casualties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing his name is important, as well as his background and motivations.
To not know his name, face or background or having it kept from us...is almost better then wearing mask.
Will we as society accept mass killings from persons unknown and not identified?

Thats a terrorists wet dream

Yeah but there is no needs to keep flashing his face on the news every 15 minutes . The news never does that with the victims . The sheriff said he refuse to say the shooter name b/c that is what the shooter wanted . He did this so people will know his name , he said the whole world was against him and that he didn't even have a g/f . He blamed the whole world for his miserable life . The society still does not pay any attention to that quiet kid that sit in the back of the classroom and get bullied at school and maybe even at home. The shooter posted of facebook he was
going to do this and no really took him serious . So the society is already
part of the problem . There were all kind of red flags poking out of the shooter and no one paid attention to this. I think society has to start getting some of blame for this to keep on happening . No, I don't know
how to fix this , but I really think more attention need to be
that child quiet shy boy that sit alone in school all day . It seen that most mass shooter was a loner .

Yeah but there is no needs to keep flashing his face on the news every 15 minutes . The news never does that with the victims . The sheriff said he refuse to say the shooter name b/c that is what the shooter wanted . He did this so people will know his name , he said the whole world was against him and that he didn't
even have a g/f . He blamed the whole world for his miserable life . The society still does not pay any attention to that quiet kid that sit in the back of the classroom and get bullied at school and maybe even at home. The shooter posted of facebook he was
going to do this and no really took him serious . So the society is already
part of the problem . There were all kind of red flags poking out of the shooter and no one paid attention to this. I think society has to start getting some of blame for this to keep on happening . No, I don't know
how to fix this , but I really think more attention need to be
that child quiet shy boy that sit alone in school all day . It seen that most mass shooter was a loner .

The media does what it does...
I see a huge plm if the state or sharrif refuses to state the actual identity of a mass killer...if you follow that thinking through where do you think that leads?

His motives certainly were more then just to have his name known. Given who he targeted and where...

Hoichi, the name of the killer will come out from a multiple of sources; the sheriff was just not going to give the killer the satisfaction, not hiding anything....guess you didn't see the intent.

As long as you have gun laws that allow people like the shooter in OR to purchase guns (and he had many legally purchased guns), then you will continue to have one school shooting after another. Yes, people with mental issues need to be taken off the streets, but getting the guns they buy out of their hands is going to be difficult or impossible if the laws aren't changed.

Really? Do you have the clue on how many guns are in possession by private?

Do you think outlaws will obey the laws?

Congrats on America as being number one, and highest in the world with number of prisoners current in prisons. Why is this happening?

The real problems begins AT school, thats where we need to take a look, what cause kids to grow up like madman, root out the cause, thats where it will help reduce the number of madman later on. We can not eliminate entirely. We will always have at least 1 bad apple in every direction of our lives. Gun control is really meaningless, and dangerous.

Do we know.the religion of the shooter?

We know the religion of who he targeted, im curious of his, if any

If a gunmen on while targeting people, asked.them if they were gay, and if they awnsered yes,

shot them in the head,
If they awsnered no
Shot them in the leg..

Would that be considered a homophbic act or targeting homosexuals?

Or would it be denied the gunmen targetted homsexuals because he also shot straight people in the legs, but not the head?

Last edited:
Those who thinks need more stricter gun laws.

search

They hadn't even had the body count in a carry State and there was Obama saying prayers are not enough and began politicizing...harping on gun control...tsk, tsk....

Yep.

The media does what it does...
I see a huge plm if the state or sharrif refuses to state the actual identity of a mass killer...if you follow that thinking through where do you think that leads?

His motives certainly were more then just to have his name known. Given who he targeted and where...

I agree he was targeting Christians so this was a hate crime to me.

Do we know.the religion of the shooter?

We know the religion of who he targeted, im curious of his, if any
I think he posted that he was against "organized religion" but was "spiritual." (His words)

Don't know what that really meant to him.

I think he posted that he was against "organized religion" but was "spiritual." (His words)

Don't know what that really meant to him.

I read that too and if he was "spiritual." I sure hate to know what an
unspiritual mass shooter would do .:shock:

I've read somewhere that "someone" was online updating the supposed dating profile he had 6 times...WHILE he was busy shooting so I wouldn't take for truth that he claims he was spiritual and a conservative.

For someone who doesn't want to give attention to the shooter you sure are posting a lot about him.

There can be evil spirits, too.

Yes , but there has to been something more than evil spirits that drove this shooter to kill so many innocent people . This has to been in the making for years and something snapped in his mind , he was on the internet and who know what was his breaking point . I would think the police would want to have long interview with the shooter's family to get some ideas what was going on in his mind .

I just wish there was some way to stop this madness from keep
happening , we can't keep losing our children . Parents should not be burying their kids , it should be the other way around . :(

This is so damn heartbreaking and senseless . What is going with people ???

Yes , but there has to been something more than evil spirits that drove this shooter to kill so many innocent people . This has to been in the making for years and something snapped in his mind , he was on the internet and who know what was his breaking point . I would think the police would want to have long interview with the shooter's family to get some ideas what was going on in his mind .

happening , we can't keep losing our children . Parents should not be burying their kids , it should be the other way around . :(

What I meant was, being spiritual can be good or bad. It depends on which "spirits" one is following. If one is interested in following evil spirits, one follows and gets deeper into evil. If someone who is already depressed and a loner gets his only pleasure from reading about killers and mass shooters, dressing like a militant, admiring and wanting to emulate evil people . . . well, it can end badly.

We cant see.the future sontheir is no true way to know..

The article doesnt give much..

Unless we start viewing quite picked on kids as al potential mass murderers....
Even though its obvious the vast vast vast vast majority of picked on.shy quit kids dont befome mass murderers..

We at this time dont.know what drove him..

We most likely will never know...

What I meant was, being spiritual can be good or bad. It depends on which "spirits" one is following. If one is interested in following evil spirits, one follows and gets deeper into evil. If someone who is already depressed and a loner gets his only pleasure from reading about killers and mass shooters, dressing like a militant, admiring and wanting to emulate evil people . . . well, it can end badly.

In my experience the words " against organized rekigion but sporitual"
Is a polite euphamsim for either agnostic or just plane lazy..

It certainly doesnt translate to evil spirit worker, or anything like that...

In my experience the words " against organized rekigion but sporitual"
Is a polite euphamsim for either agnostic or just plane lazy..

It certainly doesnt translate to evil spirit worker, or anything like that...
Could be anything in this case. Who knows what meaning the shooter ascribed to the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back