Oralists gone wild...............

My problem with the other school was the $60m renovation price tag.

questionable yes but it does seem to produce a favorable result. might be worthwhile to keep it alive.... unlike this failed school.

You are lucky because teacher didn't misuse the FM, but if they did, so you will be profoundly deaf like me, due to destruction of hair cells and damage to middle/inner ear.

but... I AM deaf.... my hair cells are already damaged. that's why FM system doesn't work.

I'd rather hear what all of the students there said, not their parents.

Be sure to ask the kids what they should eat too. Make sure to have them set their own bed time....yada yada yada

questionable yes but it does seem to produce a favorable result. might be worthwhile to keep it alive.... unlike this failed school.

Or look for a cheaper location.

I'm scared that may not work because they are brainwashed and victimized from crazy school. :(

don't be. I'm sure there are a lot of adults who have graduated from there long time ago and chance is... they most likely have same opinions as everybody else in AD...

Or look for a cheaper location.

oh?

Celebrating seems kind of cruel. The school had a 45 year history and according to the comments, the people who sent their children to the school loved the school. I find it unseemly that someone would celebrate the demise of a school that others loved just because they disagree with their methods. I feel sorry for those poor kids that loved their school and their teachers now being forced to move.

Again, I think it is pretty sad to cheer for the demise of others. Good people who care about deaf children lost their jobs. Deaf kids will likely be separated from their friends. Parents of deaf children may have to uproot their family to be close to another good school.

Good people were hurt here. That is sad.

Personally, I hope they find out who mismanaged the funds and hold those people accountable.

that would be sad.....

My problem with the other school was the $60m renovation price tag.
Obviously, the other school you mentioned was very old and needed a renovation. What about pubilc schools that are very old? Don't they need renovations as well?

don't be. I'm sure there are a lot of adults who have graduated from there long time ago and chance is... they most likely have same opinions as everybody else in AD...

Yes, I agree - when they become teenager and adult, they will start have critical opinion about school that they attended. But as child - no idea.

When I was child, I thought hearing elementary school that where they put me in special education, was great because I was brainwashed but... not anymore, I gave very un-favor, critical opinion against school because I wasn't prepared at all and the education was terrible.

oh?

that would be sad.....

That cheaper location might be next door. Or even on campus. :lol: Might also be cheaper to flatten the buildings and build new. Reno on old buildings is often more than building new.

no. not even close.

Ok, I got it now and my bad about mistake. :cool2:

Just curious, does hearing aid still work for you? I know it did worked for some deaf people, but not anymore.

No, he's deaf and dumb. :lol:

719.gif

Ok, I got it now and my bad about mistake. :cool2:

Just curious, does hearing aid still work for you? I know it did worked for some deaf people, but not anymore.

yes it's aight. a powerful one. I am severe-profound

Back