Online Dating is fake.

Yep I laugh even harder at you looking for sorrow and pity from everyone. Although most of the BS ain't true that you tell your friends. You assume things, lie, strech the story. But you also forget to tell your friends what you did that was so wrong. I'm not gonna waste my time with it on here with you. But now, becauase of something so stupid, mostly YOUR FAULT, and can't get over it. You keep calling her names (like you did when y'all was together) and tell her how much you hate her and how bad you want her dead?? What kind of a person are you to say something like that?

:rofl: :laugh2: Thanks for the laugh, Jeremy. I needed a good laugh... :laugh2:[/QUOTE]

Guys.. I see so many have problems with online dating.. Well, I'll tell you my story...

I met a guy online, Ez. we talked for a year, got to know each other. Felt comfortable enough to meet in aug of 2005. So I flew to Washington State to meet him. I also met his Roommate, bear(now my boyfriend). Ez and I liked each other and tried a relationship.. it didn't work out and was ended by me. I wasn't in love with Ez, but I did love him as a friend. I realized I loved Bear more than Ez.. so I told bear. Ez found out later..

Today I"m still with Bear, and somewhat friends with Ez. So online relationships can work. You just have to take a chance.. It could work, it might not, you never know.

:ty:

Not all online datings are fake. Yes there are some claims that online dating is fake but people did have successfully find their date (or soulmate whatever) online.

I always DEMAND that woman from online dating to talk with me through VP or Webcam. If she can't, then i know she's fake or muthfucker ugly.

Interesting points there. But when she says she can't doesn't always mean she won't later. Some people get in such a hurry. You got to get to know them 1st before you decide their fake. Rather their ugly or not shouldn't be an issue. Personally I think people's bad/nasty attitude makes them ugly. If someone can't come up with a webcam there are other ways like talking on messenger, pictures online, the phone (although I know most are deaf here & understand). Mostly should base it on communication.

Some online dating gets so out of hand. I was talking with a guy at work that was saying his cousin stated talking with a guy & 17 days later that guy asked her to marry him..17Days? Come on thats a little fast &/or desperate. Yes I found my wife online 8-9 years ago & So yes I know not all online relationship are not fake.

But yes I've met other women online before her & the many that I've met only one turned out to be the biggest lying fake ever. But I should of known that myself (In which in a way I did). But as brave as people told me I was. I just said damnit, I'm going to go find out for everyone at a chatroom I used to go to. Chances you take online, like a blind date. But the key is communication. For most people its easy to learn more about that person online (thats being honest of course) then it would be in life & just starting out on a huge crush like in school, work, etc..

Not all online datings are fake. Yes there are some claims that online dating is fake but people did have successfully find their date (or soulmate whatever) online.

I always DEMAND that woman from online dating to talk with me through VP or Webcam. If she can't, then i know she's fake or muthfucker ugly.

Interesting points there. But when she says she can't doesn't always mean she won't later. Some people get in such a hurry. You got to get to know them 1st before you decide their fake. Rather their ugly or not shouldn't be an issue. Personally I think people's bad/nasty attitude makes them ugly. If someone can't come up with a webcam there are other ways like talking on messenger, pictures online, the phone (although I know most are deaf here & understand). Mostly should base it on communication.

Some online dating gets so out of hand. I was talking with a guy at work that was saying his cousin stated talking with a guy & 17 days later that guy asked her to marry him..17Days? Come on thats a little fast &/or desperate. Yes I found my wife online 8-9 years ago & So yes I know not all online relationship are not fake.

But yes I've met other women online before her & the many that I've met only one turned out to be the biggest lying fake ever. But I should of known that myself (In which in a way I did). But as brave as people told me I was. I just said damnit, I'm going to go find out for everyone at a chatroom I used to go to. Chances you take online, like a blind date. But the key is communication. For most people its easy to learn more about that person online (thats being honest of course) then it would be in life & just starting out on a huge crush like in school, work, etc..

I should said that I usually demand to see her face live (no photos, photos can be fake or generated to make herself looks good) AFTER talking to each other online for few days.

Well, yes i know that communication and personality are important than looks but its nice to know that you re talking to a nice looking person rather than some one who looks like from Ugly Women and Girls - Funny Females

Yes I agree with you that on-line date is fake I have tried and I got no where.

About dating on-line

I am not saying that all dating on-line are fake,all I can say that I have tried and I don't get anywhere,to me it waste of money.

sites

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051124...z4EZPWs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3cjE0b2MwBHNlYwM3Mzg-

Dating Service Onlines are fraud, they took money from lonely
vulnerable people.

I'm not sure what to say to you about Match.com, i personally have been on Match. com. i personally have met some really outstanding individuals. Not exactly set up by them. but by my own viewing. To this day, i'm still friends with some of which i met from match.com. Just like any site everything has to be viewed, at one's own discretion.Matchmaker.com i met someone as well, but also got involved with the wrong person as well. so i think every site has to be viewed at the discretion of that person. There are alot of lonely vulnerable people looking and searching for love and companionship, it's easy to be led astray, and it's easy to become vulnerable during that time, due to maybe relying on emotion. i would not say it's 100% fraud. To this day i still encourage people to view match.com, because of a good experience i had with it.i would still recommend it for the sake of meeting people.but yes, like any site i do extend to anyone to take caution with any decision they make with any online dating.
EsthersCrown*****

im been using dating online for longtimes but my mom wont let me using that dating online because more scams,and lots of mores but im really need my safety for dating online but i wanted resign from dating online FINALLY! but i dont using dating online anymores dues my mom's rules.

im been dating wrong 2 ex-boyfriend for few months as scams but i would block both mans! and my plans going arrest that MANS! and im wishes i would getting away from him and also ME just between when im been chat my ex-boyfriend online for last times and i told him dont loves me anymores and he begged me for send him money and my finally says NO for send money! but i told my 2 ex-boyfriend for send money and i cant going send money on western union that my discussion and i told my mom about my jerk 2 ex-boyfriend! but i would report to police for my sakes! and im been chat my ex-boyfriend Shawn and he asked me for webcam online and i told him says NO i cant! that my mom's orders! but i dont using webcam anymores dues my mom's rules i respect my mom's rules but i dont talk Shawn nor Tom both looks so crap as JERKY but i will kick his ASS! but i cant send to stranger of money NEITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James our current boyfriend he always so nice man but he never send me money never but he been e-mail at me everyday and talk everythings but sometimes he very busy at factory but i will leave him alone on e-mail they i wont interruption him but im still dating him so my families know im still dating British guys in first places! and my aunt know im dating him they talking about him lots and also my mom too but my mom asked me what James lives for? he work in factory and he lives in London,England but i will see him next summer 2008 im hope so and im excite!

local bbs dating better safer you meet parties then decide if ok go to bed

Online dating is untrustful thing to do. Period. I never do that, not worth, definitely worthless, and I knew it was scamming businesses. These idiots. I rather just meet people in person wherever I go, as long I turst people. Trust is the most important. Word of advice: Don't go thinking about joining online dating or you're falling into a dangerious trap.

Meeting online can be great!

I had chatted with one guy for two years before i finally met him.. first few times i met him .. I did liked him until i saw his side of violent temper...I left him right away.... It is not real safe to meet online guys... You all need to be extra careful...
SxyPorkie

All ways meet in a Coffee Shop the first few times......... I have run into a few great fun lady's online......... And a few fools also....Part of it......But I am not going to stop looking because of a few fools. I just do as the old RC caps said years back...Keep on looking....
You never know, the next person you meet online could be it.... If you have a open mind....be well and rock on.....Best way!

all online dating is not fake.. i dont agree with that.. u just got to have the patience of meeting someone and go thru process of getting to know each other etc.. but long distance is hard on deafies cuz too many are spread all over usa.. but eventually u will get someone and be happy.. :)

deaf guys here in arkansas sucks.. LOL.. how sad! sigh..

There you go girl!! , Even deaf guys in Virginia SUCKS too!!!! lol

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051124...z4EZPWs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3cjE0b2MwBHNlYwM3Mzg-

Dating Service Onlines are fraud, they took money from lonely
vulnerable people.

Well, I have dated people from online on and off. So I don't consider it fake. There are all kinds of ways to meet people. It just not online dating don't have to be just one way to meet people. It can't to meet the person in public and get to know them if you know some dating rules safety. Dating is hard enough on its own. Now we have cyber dating, chatroom dating, web personals, and God knows what else.

Don't initiate first contact.

Answering a man's ad is to pursue a man; it's no different from approaching a man at a party or a bar, calling him, and asking him out. He knows you like him and the party is over. If he does end up dating you, you'll never know if he's dating you because it's easy and convenient for him or because he's really crazy about you.
Create a good usernam

Pick one that is not boring but not too sexy, not too ho-hum but not too marriage minded. Do not go to the other extreme either and attract a man who is just interested in sex. Strive for something in the middle. Be descriptive.

Less is more when writing your personal.

When answering the questionaires an online Web site requires, give the impression that you just threw some answers down with a cute picture on your way to the gym or work. After all you are very busy. And, do not answer questions that you would not answer on a first date. Mistakes: Women who say they are looking for love or marriage or who are willing to relocate; women who post more than one ad on the same web site (desperate); women who post three or four photos in the same ad; women who write long answers that have a Hallmark touch to them. Same goes to men as well.

Write light and breezy Emails.

Do not respond to a man who sends his profile or photo only. If an email comes with no photo, respond "Would love to see a photo. Thanks." That's it; nothing else. If he refuses to send a picture, there is a reason. When he does send the picture, if you like it, answer with a: "Thanks!" or"Nice abs" or "Cute Pic". Don't tell him that you read his ad. Do not respond to anything that was in the personal, such as i.e. my brother is also an accountant.

Never Email a man a second time if he neglected to respond to your Email. If you get an angry Email that says he wants more than three lines in an email from you, press DELETE.

Block yourself from Instant Messages.

Don't volunteer your phone number first.

If he doesn't ask you out within four Emails, Delete/Next.

Screen out Mr. Wrong.

Don't waste your time on time-wasters.

Don't force the relationship from Email to phone.

Put safety first.

Don't ad-interrogate on dates.

I had chatted with one guy for two years before i finally met him.. first few times i met him .. I did liked him until i saw his side of violent temper...I left him right away.... It is not real safe to meet online guys... You all need to be extra careful...
SxyPorkie

yep I agree with you,, it alwasy good to be extra careful is better safe than sorry. I don t always give out my picture or talk to a guy on VP until I know his personality first before I can't trust giving out my personal phone VP or OJO and picture. I had enough men being stalkers. Geez.

Back