Old Testament vs New Testament

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't even understand how it goes, Most people in here don't even understand the point of God's law from the begin, God’s original creation was very good, until Adam and Eve screwed it up, Human beings are entirely responsible for their disobedience, not God. Why blame God for the choices you make in life? God’s anger against evil is real, as revealed through various judgments. Sin equal death, the only way to erase death is to bring someone on earth "A messiah" who would follow God's law, will ignored all temptations that will come to him, sacrificed for the sins of the people will save us, and God made that promise in Old Testament, and all that came true, If God was so hateful, mean, harsh, He would never send Jesus to die for our sins. Look at the whole picture not part of the picture.

God have a reason to be grieving in pains because people's action, their sins, their disobedience. Take God's place for a second and walk the mile in his shoes to understand where God is coming from. ;)

Well we could have not screw up if God let that damn tree exist, which Adam and Eve ate apple from. Oh I forgot, was Eve the first person to eat the apple from that tree before Adam?

Sorry if I was so openly minded to discuss with you at off-topic.

Hey..psst... there's no such an apple. It says only " fruit ". :)

You believe in what these FOOLS said about the inaccuracies and contradictions in the Bible, do you?

Or

You lack the understanding upon what the Bible said, then you can't solve inaccuracies and contradictions in the Bible, do you?

Is it my understanding that you just confirmed there are indeed inaccuracies and contradictions in the bible? (and I'm just not able to solve em!)

Well we could have not screw up if God let that damn tree exist, which Adam and Eve ate apple from. Oh I forgot, was Eve the first person to eat the apple from that tree before Adam?

Sorry if I was so openly minded to discuss with you at off-topic.

Okay listen here, before God created Adam and Eve, He created angels, He also gave freedom of choice to the angels too same way he did with Adam and Eve, Most of those angels were good, did choose to follow God, But other angels made a bad choice that would be Lucifer and his followers so Lucifer and his followers were kicked out of heaven, Lucifer name was changed to Satan.

Adam and Eve should have been grateful for life and happy in their freedom, but freedom to choose does not bring happiness when bad choices are made.

God said, "You must not eat from that tree.(The Tree of The Knowledge of Good and Evil) If you do, you will die."

They both end up eating the fruit, Doesn't matter why it was planted there, You make a choice in life between right and wrong, between good and bad God gave us free will, We should be happy we are not slaves, We have a freedom of choice to do what's good, or do what's bad, If you chosen bad, You choose that path. God didn't tell you to choose that path.

It's takes an intelligent to know that he/she is responsible for their own life, choices they make in life all it takes to open your eyes to realized it.

I don't blame God for choices I made in my life, I know I'm a sinner, I'm not even embarrassed to say it. If you want to blame God for who you are today, Then you're a coward, You lead the life you choose to lead, You made that choice. You could turn that all around to have a relationship with God, You decide not to, so it makes it God's fault? No, It's the decision you made, the same decision Adam and Eve made. ;)

~via BB~ You know million christians worship new testament more than old testament.

Christians tell you, they will go to heaven for sure. But the very controversy, Most christians can't understand old testament stories at all.. They are joke or what?

In old testment:God took Enoch, then God took Elijah, in new testament: God took Jesus.

I don't think that Jesus is very special than Enoch and Elijah.

Heed: Christians, I promise that God won't take you up to heaven like enoch, elijah, and jesus did. But You will be so in Noah's day face great eneimes around you for their time to devour..

Okay listen here, before God created Adam and Eve, He created angels, He also gave freedom of choice to the angels too same way he did with Adam and Eve, Most of those angels were good, did choose to follow God, But other angels made a bad choice that would be Lucifer and his followers so Lucifer and his followers were kicked out of heaven, Lucifer name was changed to Satan.

Adam and Eve should have been grateful for life and happy in their freedom, but freedom to choose does not bring happiness when bad choices are made.

God said, "You must not eat from that tree.(The Tree of The Knowledge of Good and Evil) If you do, you will die."

They both end up eating the fruit, Doesn't matter why it was planted there, You make a choice in life between right and wrong, between good and bad God gave us free will, We should be happy we are not slaves, We have a freedom of choice to do what's good, or do what's bad, If you chosen bad, You choose that path. God didn't tell you to choose that path.

It's takes an intelligent to know that he/she is responsible for their own life, choices they make in life all it takes to open your eyes to realized it.

I don't blame God for choices I made in my life, I know I'm a sinner, I'm not even embarrassed to say it. If you want to blame God for who you are today, Then you're a coward, You lead the life you choose to lead, You made that choice. You could turn that all around to have a relationship with God, You decide not to, so it makes it God's fault? No, It's the decision you made, the same decision Adam and Eve made. ;)

Wow. Thank you for make my mind to point of understanding. But one thing, I have to correct your mistake, that bold red in the quote, Satanist do not worshipping to the Lucifier, but Lucifier himself is consider as Satanist. Satanism is a humanism.

Thank you, I really appreciated it, seriously ;)

Wow. Thank you for make my mind to point of understanding. But one thing, I have to correct your mistake, that bold red in the quote, Satanist do not worshipping to the Lucifier, but Lucifier himself is consider as Satanist. Satanism is a humanism.

Huh ? That's not what her quote means. In fact, Lucifer WAS an angel before, but then now, his name was changed to Satan after God kicked him out of Heaven. Lucifer aka Satan was neeever born in the flesh just like God Himself was before.

Interestin' note here, God was born in the flesh and named Him " Jesus " ( Immanuel means " God with us " )... BUT --- as for Lucifer, he was neever born in the flesh and named him " Satan " and he is still roamin' all over the places spiritually, not physically. I am sure Satan is sooo fumin' about all this. hahahaha Oh, well !! He shouldn't have disobeyed God in the first place. See, he shows me how much dumb he really is ! Pffft @ Satan ... He has no power over God. La la la la la :D

The evidence of authority:The Bible claims to be the word of God, a true revelation of the Creator for the people of this planet to hear, believe and obey. In the bible, it shows the evidence of historical verification, The evidence of predictive prophecy, The evidence of textual accuracy, and the evidence of objectivity.

Cane Corso thinks it just a story taler, It's not a "story" There are many other reasons why the Bible can be trusted, and we trusted it. ;)

I don't need someone to come in here without knowledge of the bible to claim that there's no God.

I have known people who have intensive knowledge of the bible and they dont believe in God. Never know if Cane Corso has knowledge of it or not. She did say in another thread that she used to go to church growing up.

See my post here...

http://www.alldeaf.com/christianity...ictions-philosopher-historian.html#post566637 <-- regarding "Banned from the Bible"

Those 27 books in Holy Bible have been chosen by Bishops from various countries that such voting occurred in Niecea, Bithynia in a country which is now Iznik, Turkey which this such "First Council" has been initiated by Roman Emperor Constantine. See this: First Council of Nicaea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia(<-in this link, go to bottom of the page and check out the link "The Council of Nicaea and the Bible")

Very important quote^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There were 300 Bishops deciding which books to go into Holy Bible!

Few days ago I watched a documentary about William Tyndale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia called "Battle for The Bible"( SECRETS OF THE DEAD . Battle for the Bible | PBS ) on "Secrets of the Dead" show on PBS He was inspired by Martin Luther( Martin Luther - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) for his translating from Greek to German and William knows several languages so he's gifted linguist. he translated the bible into King James Version which included "vulgar language" (ie: everyday language or street language) But he didn't get to live his full life but caught and burned at the stake!

example of common language from Luther Bible (German Bible translated from Greek Bible);
Luther Bible - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look at the chart: english literal translation and english meaning.

you see that "Holy Bible" was put together a 27 books approved by 300 Bishops but that Bible was in Greek! then someone try to translate bible into readable english bible for use in England.

Think about it. Do you really want to believe in the Holy Book that was put together by 300+ Bishops from various countries except Britain?

Not me!

Yes, this is correct.

Old testament was used by Islamic, Muslim, and Judaism, and those religions rejected New Testament and don't believe that Jesus was a saviour. New Testament was used by Christianity and its root, also still use the old testament too. That's all I know about the difference about old and new.

Yes, New Testament is Christians´ point of view and Old Testament is from Hebrew bible.

I notice some difference between them.

Dunno why Leibling started this thread because I thought she was happy as a Satanist.....:fingersx:

Yes, you are right that I am happy as a Satanist because I love to being open mind and listen/accept both sides. :naughty: ;)

Yes, you are right that I am happy as a Satanist because I love to being open mind and listen/accept both sides. :naughty: ;)

Gasp!!!! Liebling is Satan??? *run away* JK!

Where did you get the idea that Satan is open minded?

Is it my understanding that you just confirmed there are indeed inaccuracies and contradictions in the bible?
No, I said no inaccuracies and no contradictions in the Bible.

Yes, New Testament is Christians´ point of view and Old Testament is from Hebrew bible.

I notice some difference between them.

No, NT is christian jews POV as they are OT scholars and seeing the fulfillment of who Christ Jesus is which OT prophesied. Paul was strong religious leader and out to kill many christians which he has been till the Lord blinding him bec of bright light which is lot brighter than sun till He spoke to Paul and that is where he convert to become follower of Christ and many jews were out to find him to kill him.

No, I said no inaccuracies and no contradictions in the Bible.

When was Jesus born?
-------
Before 4 BCE.
Matthew 2:1
Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king.

Luke 1:5
There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.

Herod the Great died in 4 BCE.
Wikipedia: Herod the Great

------
After 6 CE.
Luke 2:1
And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be taxed. (And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.)

Quirinius became governer of Syria in 6 CE, ten years after king Herod's death.
Wikipedia: Quirinius
------

So many contradictions and inaccuracies, so little time.

No, I didn't say that.

I said Lucifier is Satan, Lucifer was an angel before his name was change to Satan when he was kicked out of heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back