Old Testament vs New Testament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, God is in NO way responsible for sin.

Really? He killed the people who commit sin, he hates.

Satan introduced sin when he beguiled Eve, but the Bible does not teach that sin had its origin with him, either. Sin's origin is to be found in humanity's rebellious nature. There are 2 choices : 1) Read in Ephesians 2:3 - A person's sinful nature is inherited. 2) Read in Romans 1:18-20 - Sin is due to human choice.

Any idea that humanity inherits a sinful nature must be coupled with the corollary that every person is indeed responsible for his/her choice of sin. When Adam rebelled against God, he incorporated all of his descendants in his action. Read in Hebrew 7:9-10 for a similiar analogy. Still, each individual must accept full responsbility for sinful acts. Every person who has lived since has chosen to follow Adam and Eve's example.

Yes, like what I said in previous post about the sin and sinner. If a person who commit sin is sinner.

I would say yes, it´s God who plant the tree of knowledge in first place when he KNEW it will happens to Eve & Adam and also KNEW Satan´s existance. I would say it´s God who is the responsible who cause the earth like this. He should protect his creation children instead of give them free choice.

That's right. God DOES love sinners very much. Like I said it was Satan who introduced that " sin " to Eve by causin' her to rebel against God over that Knowledge of Good and Evil tree. Where did that " rebel " come from ? It came from Satan. Satan rebelled against God in Heaven before God kicked him out. I want you to tell me WHAT makes Lucifer rebel against God BEFORE God kicked him out and his name was changed to Satan ? I want you to tell me, if you can understand this story ?

Yes I know those story but I has no idea the name "Lucifer" until I learn from those forum here. I was raised to know that God created many angels to be with him in the heaven before create earth... One of angels who are pride and want to be ruler like God - the bible consider him as Satan. Some of angels decides to follow Satan and other angels decides for God. It´s all what I know.

I want to explain to you a little about sin. Ok ?

The Bible has a rich vocabulary for sin:
1) " to miss the mark " as a person shootin' a bow and arrow and missin' the target with the arrow. A person sins by missin' the mark God has established for the person's life;
2) " crooked or perverse spirit, " seen as persons pervert their spirits and become crooked rather than straight;
3) " violence " with the connotation of evil breakin' out. Sin is the opposite of righteousness or moral straight. Sin is a lack of fellowship with God. Anythin' which disturbs or distorts this fellowship is sin. The NT defines sin against the backdrop of Jesus' perfection as the standard for righteousness.

Jesus traced sin directly to inner motives, statin' that the sinful thought leadin' to the overt act is the real sin. The outward deed is actually the fruit of sin. Anger is the same as murder ( Read in Matthew 5: 21-22). The impure look is tantamount to adultery ( Read in Matthew 5:27-28 ). The real defilement in a person stems from the inner person ( heart ) which is sinful ( Read in Matthew 15:18-20 ).
The NT interprets sin as unbelief, the rejection of the supreme revelation as it is found in the person of Jesus Christ, producin' moral and spiritual blindness. The outcome of such rejection is judgment. The only criterion for judgment is whether or not one has accepted or rejected the revelation of God as found in Jesus Christ ( Read in John 3:18-19; 16:8-16 ).

In the OT, the law of Moses was preparatory. Its function was to point to Christ. The law revealed sin in its true character, but this only aroused in humanity a desire to experience the forbidden fruit of sin. The law offers no means of salvation; rather, it leaves humanity with a deep sense of sin and guilt ( Read in Romans chapter 7 ).

God can not tolerate that which violates His righteous character.Therefore, sin creates a barrier between God and persons. Sin blurs the distinction between right and wrong.

Thank you for explaining what it is about but a person who commit sin is a sinner. God should punish them, not kill them.

Well, you said you know plenty of unbelievers have good heart and nice people good and positive morals ~ Yes, God loves them, BUT they DON'T accept Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour. They rejected Jesus Christ, because they don't BELIEVE Him that He is existed or that He is really God. By refusin' to believe Jesus Christ WILL send them to Hell. It doesn't matter IF, the unbelievers have good heart or not. It doesn't matter IF, the unbelievers are nice people, good and positive morals. It has to do with BELIEVING, not DOUBTIN'.

You can´t blame good people who have different belief as you and thought their belief is right one than your belief. Good people have no time to worship God but accept God and Jesus as history.

Do you mean if the person who commit murders, rapists, etc who become born Christian again and beg God for forgive then go heaven and good people who don´t commit crimes and doubt or no time to accept God but help poor people from country go to hell? :eek3:

We only beleive in proof.

serenity now!

you have a bad, bad habit - never read my posts or links i gave you. for humanity's sake, read the link i posted. i got the idea from the history -

read the list. read the history. read the list. read the history. read the list. read the history. read the list. read the history. read the list. read the history. read the list. read the history. read the list. read the history. read the list. read the history. read the list. read the history. read the list. read the history. read the list. read the history. read the list. read the history. read the list. read the history. read the list. read the history.

get this through your thick skull.

Oh shaddup! you just provided old, old, old history and i already knew it,
ugh, ugh! Just old, old news, kiddo! I dont need to read the list, read
the history, repeat, repeat, repeat, crikey!!!!!
Dont happen anymore, we got a war going in Iraq, dont we?
They are not killing Jews but they are still killing people there, they
will always be killing all over the world, so get over it, kid! Thats life.
Need a bucket?.........................

Welcome, Gamer12 :)

I just remember about President Bush. What about him? He is a christianity belief and send his soliders to Iraq... :cool:

Umm, arent you originally from UK, Liebling?..If so, then your
country is sending their soldiers to Iraq also!! heh!! so what
do you have to say about that! so dont jump and blame
United States and President Bush about the war and his
belief in God.

wow, interesting link... It´s also something interesting for you, too.
Accord your link..

Atheists wrote that about the Christianity. :dizzy:

Gamer12 said:
i can't believe it either. why does many christians hate jews so much? i don't know why.

Don't compare those Christians to us, I don't care for what the link says, We are our own persons I cannot do anything about the other Christians, They will be judged by God alone. We have not shown no hate in this thread, likely some of you already have. :)

Oh shaddup! you just provided old, old, old history and i already knew it

Don't let him get to you, Those "Atheists" are just full of talk. You know "haters" They just like to bash on Christians for every thing that every Christians had done in the previous past tense, That has nothing to do with us. ;)

via 8700g~

Whoa, I can't believe that christians can't stick with liebling's thread's topic about ot and nt. You still bring off topics here to hijacking her thread. They don't know how to answer liebling's post #1 from begin.

That why they love to watch you struggle to understanding what the different between old testament and new testament issues without their helpings nor their explainings. Trust me!

Hey liebling, my friend, I suggest you require moderator necessary lock your thread up, please please.... Because they are not stick within your thread's topic since you created. Thank you... :)

Whoa, I can't believe that christians can't stick with liebling's thread's topic about ot and nt. You still bring off topics here to hijacking her thread. They don't know how to answer liebling's post #1 from begin.

"The Christians"? :confused: You need to carefully read the entire thread before blaming it on Christians. They were not the ones that pulled the thread off topic. :ty:

moderator necessary lock your thread up

Good idea, I think the moderators should locked and re-read the entire thread, and see where the blame laids, because It seems even so some of you always blame everything on the Christians, It goes both ways.

via 8700g~

That why they love to watch you struggle to understanding what the different between old testament and new testament issues without their helpings nor their explainings. Trust me!

Hey liebling, my friend, I suggest you require moderator necessary lock your thread up, please please.... Because they are not stick within your thread's topic since you created. Thank you... :)

It's not your place to say anything!

Not all atheists are marxists.

Not all marxists are atheists.
Still completely irrelevant. Remember what I said about it's not who started the war, it's why the war was started.

Marxist governments force atheism on the countries that they control.
Learn to know the difference between a government trying to control its own people for its own political agenda...And wars being fought in the name of atheism.

It's a simple concept but easy to get confused.

Don't let him get to you, Those "Atheists" are just full of talk. You know "haters" They just like to bash on Christians for every thing that every Christians had done in the previous past tense, That has nothing to do with us. ;)

How many times do I have to remind you the difference between hate speech and argumentations with points?

I can see why Atheists often criticized and bashing onto Christians.:

Umm, I would disagree with that because we do not agree with ANY religions such as Muslims, Jews, Christians, or others. Unfortunately, we know more deaf christians more than other religions.

I have seen cult leaders tell their people that he has the God's power. I am surprising to see a large number of followers are stupid to follow them like Jim Jones, Charles Manson, David Koresh, etc.

Mod Note:

Thread's closed and placed under review for the time being--

~RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back