Okay so 2007 is almost over, oh look 2008 is coming!!!

hello...

Well here my honest 2007 is the WROSE for me recently so I am hoping that 2008 is going to better... *sighs* in the past 2006 is the best year!! soo HAPPY! but not reecently sorry to saying that...

Aww what about the cruise you went on with your gf? I know we all go through some rough times, etc, but I only look at the good memories not the bad ones....

Anyways I hope the year of 2008 would be better for you and your gf :hug:

2007 was up and down but best thing ever happen to us is to see our son got married to his long time girlfriend in Sept. In 2008 I do not see much any different from this year. Still struggle with my husband's chornic pain and his being disabled. I have to get used to it and accept it which I am having hard time with it.

2007 was quite an eventful year--most significantly on 07-07-07, when wedding bells rang. Behold, such a sight for my eyes when I saw my lovely bride appeared at the beginning of the aisle--man, I cannot relate how emotionally I was at the time, trying hard to hold back tears of joy...although, a couple of people caught that when I thought no one had! :)lol:) The beautiful wedding was made even greater when a few AD'ers joined in our ceremony and having an awesome time at the reception--it was indeed great and sure wished it had lasted a bit longer--heh.

Other than that beautiful day joining hand-to-hand, heart-to-heart with my lovely wife, Angel, the rest of the year has been pretty good for us, our children...thankful and blessed with good health, a roof over our heads, food on the table, good friends and family.

Looking forward to 2008 with much anticipation and holding onto faith, believing that 2008 will be another interesting year!

Wishing the same for each of you, here in AD, 2008 being a good year for all!! :)

~RR

Awww......that's a truly beautiful post, RR. With an attitude like that, the years will only get better for you and Angel as time passes!

hello...

Well here my honest 2007 is the WROSE for me recently so I am hoping that 2008 is going to better... *sighs* in the past 2006 is the best year!! soo HAPPY! but not reecently sorry to saying that...
what about our engagement and cruise trip?? Does it worse time for you?? Your comment is hurt me!!

what about our engagement and cruise trip?? Does it worse time for you?? Your comment is hurt me!!

Maybe, she doesn't mean that. I think she means somethin' else - other than that. I am sure engagement and cruise trip have made her happy. I can see her BIG smiles in pictures under Videos & Photos Forum. :)

2007 year is up and down like roller coaster for me.... yea hopefully 2008 will turn better time of the year.

2006 and 2007 been a rough year for me and tough year. But I am looking forward to 2008 and hopefully a better year. But I have to be greatful and thanksful for beauitful baby girl and hopefully meet a wonderful man that is good to me and my child not a player. :)

2007 was very hard and the beginning part of 2008 will be even more difficult but hopefully by Q3 or Q4 next year i will be in a much happier state!

My year 2007 was running normal life stable as well includes wonderful friend who married 07-07-07 blast time ever! Plus wonderful newborn son was Nov 16th 2007 everything stored great memories for us.

We'll look forward the nice year of 2008 incoming up and what stored for us!
Hopefully will come great year 2008!

2007 was weird year for me for sure. It started off very bleak like I had no hope of making it to see myself turn 24. Then I met Jamie who's talked me out of myself and Tim who's kept me afloat. 2007 just started off very badly for me. I had just lost my dog - another loss for me, I had no job, and no leads. Then in the spring things started looking up. I picked up clients to train retrievers, one of which I am still working with and very gladly, I was also able to give a retriever demo although it did not turn out as planned but dogs dont lie -- they live moment to moment and thats what makes them so damn adorable.

Then in May I finally got a full time job, although it was not my first pick it is still however a job and like 99% of all Americans, I need a paycheck to pay bills. I have been working and paying off bills so that in the spring or summer I wil have a new(er) vehicle and I will possibly be enrolling into college on a part-time basis or I will move to a better paying job - whichever God directs me to.

Then I got back to AD and I have learned to better accept the fact Im different and that I cant change it and every day I tell my reflection its not your fault.

And ever since then it has kept getting better and better.

The only thing I desire for 2008 is a new(er) vehicle, get either a better paying job to position myself to purchase a home in the future or to re-enroll into college on a part-time basis. As I said whichever God directs me to. And I want to have is one-to-one fellowship with friends, you know someone I can call up occassionally and say hey - lets go do this for a couple of hours just to get out of the house. And to hopefully find my special mate whomever it may be, of course for me to realize it, they'd have to reach up and pinch me on the butt! :lol:

Maybe, she doesn't mean that. I think she means somethin' else - other than that. I am sure engagement and cruise trip have made her happy. I can see her BIG smiles in pictures under Videos & Photos Forum. :)

Maria, our engagement is fine, but NOT RECENTLY the cruise is notr for me BECAUSE I Fell and broke my finger on my first day on the cruise and I wasnt happy..... Redheadgrrl doesnt get it HOW MUCH I am deep hurting leave that alone I want to say it! Everything is H U R TING me period! okay? I have alot of respect for my girl.... NOT GET IT ANYTHING! Sorry I lost my mind.. TIRED OF IT!

Maria, our engagement is fine, but NOT RECENTLY the cruise is notr for me BECAUSE I Fell and broke my finger on my first day on the cruise and I wasnt happy..... Redheadgrrl doesnt get it HOW MUCH I am deep hurting leave that alone I want to say it! Everything is H U R TING me period! okay? I have alot of respect for my girl.... NOT GET IT ANYTHING! Sorry I lost my mind.. TIRED OF IT!

Aww, I am so sorry SpicyGirl.

Hey Sis, sorry to hear that you got hurt on the first day of the cruise trip... that's must be painful one... Awww you need a :grouphug: from all of us ADers!!!! ok?

Back