Okay so 2007 is almost over, oh look 2008 is coming!!!

Visited USA is my best and wonderful memory of 2007 is stay at DreamDeaf & Mizzou's house for few days before drove down to meet GalaxyAngel & DeafMonkey and then twinies Angel & Cheri and their family and then drove down to Cleveland at Angel's home - meet many ADers... and then as bridemaid at Angel & Roadrunner's wedding Day... It's wonderful memory, I ever had is meet most ADers in real life.

I will create a new thread about my experience of visit to USA soon when I feel ready.

Visited USA is my best and wonderful memory of 2007 is stay at DreamDeaf & Mizzou's house for few days before drove down to meet GalaxyAngel & DeafMonkey and then twinies Angel & Cheri and their family and then drove down to Cleveland at Angel's home - meet many ADers... and then as bridemaid at Angel & Roadrunner's wedding Day... It's wonderful memory, I ever had is meet most ADers in real life.

I will create a new thread about my experience of visit to USA soon when I feel ready.

Would love to read about yours :)

spicy, i am sorry that you had bad first day on the cruise give you a hugs :hug:
u are not alone it was bad year for me anyway
and i broke a fingernail on wedding band finger on the left hand last christmas it was awful i know what is like even thou i broke it when i was 6 years old on same finger it was ironic

2007 wasnt bad for me cuz I failed meet my goal (go to WWE events more than 15 and I only attended 2 events out of 15), but I did meet alot great wrestlers this year than last year and more indy wrestling events... The other bad was Wrestle FanFest at SF, Calif (dont wanna talk abt that, if u wanna know why then read my thread 'Wrestle FanFest' at sports section)... Hmm, what else I should to said?

2007 was a great year! Enjoying retirement and planning to make 2008 even better.

Aww :D and looking forward to hear about your experience while you were here in America...

Aww :D and looking forward to hear about your experience while you were here in America...

*off-topic*

Pssttt...she may need to make 'two' threads, one for her experiences here in the good ol' USA and the other one about the galore of food she craved over! :lol:

~RR

*off-topic*

Pssttt...she may need to make 'two' threads, one for her experiences here in the good ol' USA and the other one about the galore of food she craved over! :lol: ~RR

So true, I wish I had a picture of her eating a big breakfast at the hotel in Naperville IL , she was soo cute when she was digging in her plate :giggle:

I was vomited after finish eat gorgous breakfast at Hotel because too much carbs... :cool:

I have my ups and downs this year 2007, I have gone through two surgeries for Cancer. I am dreading of getting older as I am aging and I am suppose to be growing gracefully but times flies fast. My husband of ten years (this is our second marriage) has problem with his health, too. I just pray that 2008 will keep us calm and happy and not worry too much about what is going on in the world like this year. Only one more month and half before the new year. I am looking forward to the new year no matter how old I get to be. So Happy New Year, everyone!!!! :giggle:

I have my ups and downs this year 2007, I have gone through two surgeries for Cancer. I am dreading of getting older as I am aging and I am suppose to be growing gracefully but times flies fast. My husband of ten years (this is our second marriage) has problem with his health, too. I just pray that 2008 will keep us calm and happy and not worry too much about what is going on in the world like this year. Only one more month and half before the new year. I am looking forward to the new year no matter how old I get to be. So Happy New Year, everyone!!!! :giggle:

:hug: Hope 2008 will be a new beginning and hope all is well :)

Can anyone actually say that 2007 was the worst YET the best year ever? It was certainly a very painful year but in the end, I gained so much valuable insight and memories. It taught me the meaning of "Pain fuels journey".

I hope that 2008 will be a mellow year - I could use a break from life learning! :giggle:

, but NOT RECENTLY the cruise is notr for me BECAUSE I Fell and broke my finger on my first day on the cruise and I wasnt happy.....

Ouch!! You've hurt your finger, did you get any medical attention for that finger? I hope it wasn't too painful on your whole trip on the cruise.

How did you fell if you don't mind me asking, I don't mean to be nosey, If I am then ignored my question. ;)

Sorry you broke your finger - I hope it wasnt the middle finger where they usually stick it obscenely upwards and you just want to chop off the hand for fear of giving everyone the bird, :eek:

I remember having to wear a big bandage and cast on my ring finger on my right hand when I was 6. It was one those stupid jackass type accidents that I was always getting into at that age.

Well, 2007 is or was alright. Just struggling with the money and lack of entertainments. Damn.

I hate 2007 so much!! its just so worse than I can imagine! ugh. =/

But, i'm kinda of happy that I got rise my income up since I work my job for two years.. I now able to afford whenever I need. Plus, I'm also happy that my mom is able to walk on her own with her cane now. :):)

:hug: Hope 2008 will be a new beginning and hope all is well :)

:ty: for the hug and feeling comfort, Oceanblue7. Yeah, I hope 2008 will be a good new beginning. Sometimes things have a way to stay the same year after year with no good luck on the way. But that is life. We just have to make the resolution to built new lives for ourselves, sometimes we don't want to do the resolution, as it is not going to work. Making the resolution for the new year is really hard to make the adjustment and trying to adapting to the change for the better of our lives. If I can work on my altitude and stop complaining about things around me. That will take some doing to make it work.:fingersx:

I hate 2007 so much!! its just so worse than I can imagine! ugh. =/

But, i'm kinda of happy that I got rise my income up since I work my job for two years.. I now able to afford whenever I need. Plus, I'm also happy that my mom is able to walk on her own with her cane now. :):)

Your mom is walking now? I am very happy to hear that! I will tell my mom about it ;)

Your mom is walking now? I am very happy to hear that! I will tell my mom about it ;)

Yep, she is! Actually, she is still limping a little but she is still able to walk with her cane. :):)

The stairs that she is still struggling so all she have do is stepping slower. It's only her one problem. Thats not bad at all. <33

Back