Okay so 2007 is almost over, oh look 2008 is coming!!!

Yep, she is! Actually, she is still limping a little but she is still able to walk with her cane. :):)

The stairs that she is still struggling so all she have do is stepping slower. It's only her one problem. Thats not bad at all. <33

Sounds really improving, I didn't expect that fast.. Congrats to your mom and I hope she get well soon :)

Ouch!! You've hurt your finger, did you get any medical attention for that finger? I hope it wasn't too painful on your whole trip on the cruise.

How did you fell if you don't mind me asking, I don't mean to be nosey, If I am then ignored my question. ;)

Well, after the cruise took off and the blanace was little wave anyway I was in the bathroom and seat on toliet and I tried to change my shorts on but somehow the blanace went off and I fell on the floors and broke my last baby finger VERYY way off so my ...... okay *breathe* my girlfriend and I went downstarirs on the 1st floors to "hospital" so the dr fixed it, but really in alot of painful.... so on sunday I flew home and on the next day I went to my Dr... and said really bad broke so I am on my cast on for 4 weeks, so I will go back to the DR. on Dec 3rd I thiught it was Dec. 1st but I am wrong on Dec 3rd. wait n see.....

year of 2007 is pretty difficult for the rest of family. We miss Andrew so much.

Got promotion job

Got a new condo

Got a new puppy, Beagle - Katie

Lost 42 lbs, constantly excerise and focus what I eat healthy food and firm with my finance daily in my life.

Those are cheering me up for a better life this year.

Well, well ... my year of 2007 was so-so... just a little less ok. I would rather to live in Alaska alone, so I can make my life a little bit easier... aaand, would love to do things all by myself to make the year of 2008 wonderful - just for me. I am lookin' forward to new year of 2008. :)

AAWWW obviously, you could not live without the eskimos rubbing your nose.

Back