Oil Painting Went Wrong

Yes, someone said , Costco does it. I need to check it out :) solves the problem.

Check out Walmart too. VistaPrint (you would have to create an account with them if you don't already have one) does too, and CafePress (an account needed too.) Just some ideas off the top of my head if Costco doesn't work out.

For example:

I copied your photo, then used artistic effects (Paint Brush), then adjusted the brightness and contrast. It could be enlarged and printed on high quality textured paper to give it a canvas look.

If you can do your own editing, that's another option for making a nice picture of your dog the way that you want it.
69453cb7c922db3ff15a310c10898e89.jpg

Someone did this

Check out Walmart too. VistaPrint (you would have to create an account with them if you don't already have one) does too, and CafePress (an account needed too.) Just some ideas off the top of my head if Costco doesn't work out.
Right, always good to have back up

I'm not making a recommendation for the below company. I'm just listing it as an information source. It shows the process for making the pictures.

http://www.canvasondemand.com

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

What one may find "horrible" someone else may actually like. (I don't have a horse in this- no opinion one way or the other on whatever paintings were posted here but Rio's doggie is cute).

Glad to hear you came to a decision- one that you are comfortable with Rio :).

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

What one may find "horrible" someone else may actually like. (I don't have a horse in this- no opinion one way or the other on whatever paintings were posted here but Rio's doggie is cute).

Glad to hear you came to a decision- one that you are comfortable with Rio :).

Agree! And as I recall, Rio said she liked the dog painting, just not the background.

He also neglected to say that he's can't paint period ! That is a horrible painting of a dog .

dog-portraits.jpg
This person can paint !!

Is that a painting of your dog, WDYS?

Keep in mind that Rio said she was very happy with the painting of the dog and thought the painter did a nice job, it was the background that she was unhappy with. I also thought it was a good likeness of the dog in the photo.

Boy, this subject is generating a lot of interest, almost the only thing going on on Alldeaf. :lol:

Is that a painting of your dog, WDYS?

Keep in mind that Rio said she was very happy with the painting of the dog and thought the painter did a nice job, it was the background that she was unhappy with. I also thought it was a good likeness of the dog in the photo.

Boy, this subject is generating a lot of interest, almost the only thing going on on Alldeaf. :lol:

No , that is not my dog , I got on line, I know it's very funny how much interest this generated . I am sorry to say the art work is so awful to me. I feel Rio should have a nicer painting of her dog.

Agree! And as I recall, Rio said she liked the dog painting, just not the background.

Yes, that's true . I am going to shop around on a canvas to put the picture on it :)

Seriously, My spouse and i certainly not recognized that will a single can colour on the amounts of colours having mural or movie theater brace. That is certainly very exciting. Generally this designer can colour without having numbers by any means. Unusual. Although in the event a good designer need to put this sets out having numbers pertaining to in the future work with so that she or he can colour within the colours that the designer wish. It will seem sensible. I'm studying reasons for that will. awesome.
g.png

Sorry I didn't have time read all comments... Why don't you asking him to redo the painting?

:)

Sorry I didn't have time read all comments... Why don't you asking him to redo the painting?

:)
He said, he will redo the painting. I have to wait and see what it look like.

He said, the oceans were difficult to paint. Now, he changed his mind and said will paint the ocean. I have not heard from him yet.

Back