OHMYG..... My heart was so hard beats!

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Recently Happen!!:eek:

I took the wood logs from outside to My fireplace. I put logs inside the fireplace and black thick spider jump out of the fireplace to my face between chest. :shock: I was screamed loudly and panic! :run: Spider was falling on the rug, and It's run faster to under my black leather sofa! :nono: So I took the kitchen towel then looked around the sofa then saw its escape into my dinning room. I was throwing a towel and grab it to outside. :ugh3: The spider ran down the outdoor front stair and spider turn around and looked at me, then I was so afraid of it and shut the front door closed hard. :Ohno:

Do you know what kind spider is? How big was that?

I think that's too funny that spider gave you a look and then zoom off!

Poor you that you got scared shyt out of it!

Do you know what kind spider is? How big was that?

I think that's too funny that spider gave you a look and then zoom off!

Poor you that you got scared shyt out of it!

Its less one inch and fully black thick hairs! also It's run faster! :Ohno: :giggle:

YIKES! I hate spiders....ewwwwwwwww! We have a lot of 'wolf' spiders around here...it is about from a dime size to a quarter size. it is just a harmless but still I hate them! EEKKKKKKKKKK!

I have see tarantula in pet store...they are UUGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLYYYYY!

Its less one inch and fully black thick hairs! also It's run faster! :Ohno: :giggle:

BlackSpider019.jpg

blueblack.jpg

Which was looks like? EWWWWWWWW!

I think, I should leave this thread, I hate spiders.. *zooms off*

I have been discovering people that have synomyns of ARACHNOPHOBIA. Just kidding :lol:

Oh, my gosh... I hate spiders ! One spider crawled on the wall in my bedroom as I just go in - gee, I had to run and grab a broom and kill it. I just couldn't stand thinkin' that it is STILL in bedroom while I am sleepin'. That will freak me out ! :eek3:

aAAAAAAAAHHHH

not again the spider thread LOL jk

wow philips lmao about spider give ya a look heh
anyway i hate spiders i stomp them

Why didn't you pick it up and cook it on a frying pan, they're good to eat-- very moistly and tender.

*gulps* I was just talking about spiders with my friend in private IM... I had one sitting on my porch. It was a big fat fuzzy one. my daughter came home from school and saw me standing behind a glass door staring at a spider. I told my daughter to go around and I'll unlock the door for her to come in. Instead, she comes forward to the spider and said I've never seen those before. Before I could say anything.... She killed it. but that's not all!!!

after she stomped on it, THOUSANDS of spiders came out of the big spider!!!!!! OMG!!! I freaked out. so i went and got my spray and killed it as much as i could! ugh.. I hate spiders!

*gulps* I was just talking about spiders with my friend in private IM... I had one sitting on my porch. It was a big fat fuzzy one. my daughter came home from school and saw me standing behind a glass door staring at a spider. I told my daughter to go around and I'll unlock the door for her to come in. Instead, she comes forward to the spider and said I've never seen those before. Before I could say anything.... She killed it. but that's not all!!!

after she stomped on it, THOUSANDS of spiders came out of the big spider!!!!!! OMG!!! I freaked out. so i went and got my spray and killed it as much as i could! ugh.. I hate spiders!

Ugh, baby spiders.

Why didn't you pick it up and cook it on a frying pan, they're good to eat-- very moistly and tender.

Cheri.. when were ya gonna tell us ya do cook spiders for food and etc the whole time?? LOL...

HMM RebelGirl... dang... must be a Halloween movie type thing for the thousand baby spiders to zoom out of tat dead spider... merde....

Cheri.. when were ya gonna tell us ya do cook spiders for food and etc the whole time?? LOL...

HMM RebelGirl... dang... must be a Halloween movie type thing for the thousand baby spiders to zoom out of tat dead spider... merde....

the baby spiders are dead, I hope.

Last edited:
Back