O'Donnel thinks homosexuality a identity disorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

netrox

Reaction score
Oh gee.. she's so educated...

"But newly revealed comments from 2006 show O'Donnell believed gays and lesbians suffer from an "identity disorder," putting her at odds with the American medical and psychological community and a majority of popular opinion."

Christine O'Donnell: Homosexuality an 'Identity Disorder' - ABC News

Please, give me a break.

Thx for the heads up.....I will send her a check.

I disagree with O'Donnel and she doesn't know about GLBT thing. :ugh:

Oh gee.. she's so educated...

"But newly revealed comments from 2006 show O'Donnell believed gays and lesbians suffer from an "identity disorder," putting her at odds with the American medical and psychological community and a majority of popular opinion."

Christine O'Donnell: Homosexuality an 'Identity Disorder' - ABC News

Please, give me a break.

Oh, great. Just what we need! More misinformation thrown out there for people to use against us. Saying that homosexuality is an identity disorder is implying that there is something wrong with us psychologically, and, that's just not true!

Homosexuality is most likely caused by genetics.

I REALLY wish people would stop promoting misinformation.

STUPID!!!!!

Oh, great. Just what we need! More misinformation thrown out there for people to use against us. Saying that homosexuality is an identity disorder is implying that there is something wrong with us psychologically, and, that's just not true!

STUPID!!!!!

Agreed. :roll:

STUPID!!!!!

sound totally agree you

STUPID!!!!!

Yup, I agree with you.

STUPID!!!!!

Totally agree.. stupid idiots.

Totally agree.. stupid idiots.

I'm really steamed at the comment.

Here's a funny for you, though! When I first read the name, I was thinking Rosie O'Donnell said this! LOL I had to edit my response when I realized I had the wrong O'Donnell. Rosie is obviously gay, and it's UNLIKELY she would say something this stupid, but, she HAS said some outrageous stuff. It was the name that tripped me up, though. Glad I caught it before anyone read it and went "Umm...OK..... :ugh3:" :giggle:

I'm really steamed at the comment.

Here's a funny for you, though! When I first read the name, I was thinking Rosie O'Donnell said this! LOL I had to edit my response when I realized I had the wrong O'Donnell. Rosie is obviously gay, and it's UNLIKELY she would say something this stupid, but, she HAS said some outrageous stuff. It was the name that tripped me up, though. Glad I caught it before anyone read it and went "Umm...OK..... :ugh3:" :giggle:

It is like a politician saying that Deaf people who dont get CIs have an identity disorder. I would be absulotely steamed if someone ever does make a comment like that. Stupid people out there.

And she also said people should not masturbate. Jay Leno been talking about this on TV . I thought he was joking until I saw it on line.

Masturbation is bad for the economy

And she also said people should not masturbate. Jay Leno been talking about this on TV . I thought he was joking until I saw it on line.

She'd make a fantastic comedy fodder for Leno. I think not masturbating for most people is being a tad unrealistic.

She'd make a fantastic comedy fodder for Leno. I think not masturbating for most people is being a tad unrealistic.

Yeah , I bet all the night time comedians love O'Donnels ,she will give them plenty to jokes to tell and SNL will have fun with her too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back