Obsess with one candy or something else

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
I have seen one of my co worker who is so obsessed eating plain M&M candy. Since He arrived here in our office about 9 years ago. He has been eating M & M everyday from Monday to Friday if he is here for the whole 9 years, and continue to be. I found that so interesting that he chose M&M over the varied of cookies or cakes or food if there were birthday or special occassion. :shock: During, our Christmas luncheon or special lunchon, he didnt go but still get M & M in green and red.

have you ever seen anyone like him, not only with M&M candy. Anything that has not changed for years.

Reality, He's a nice person, sort of odd guy though.

Yes, but kind of in every aspect of my life, I like same food, same clothing, unvarying, year in year out!

Yes, but kind of in every aspect of my life, I like same food, same clothing, unvarying, year in year out!

everyday same food???

I dont like to eat same food everyday but i can eat the saem food every other day or two times a week for many years. sure.

everyday same food???

I dont like to eat same food everyday but i can eat the saem food every other day or two times a week for many years. sure.

Not all exactly, but like one eight ounce Coca Cola a day, yes

when i am upset about something, i eat alot of candy..and it has to be the minty sort.

I am not particularly obsessed about candy, but there's one variety of M&M's I must get and that would be the peanut butter one! Yum!

I get certain brands and types eat them four five months until I sick of them then go on to something else it wine gums , and Lucazade Same as Bot I get certain type of colour and fashion stick with it..it what you like suits you..i see nothing wrong with that

One of my uncles eats snicker bars almost every single day. His house if full of those.

I find it strange that you're so obsessed with what kind of candy the guy eat that you have to made thread about it. How do you get any work done if you're watching what someone eat?

sorry nope. I don't have any tendency to addiction or obsession. I like skittle though.

No! Just kidding. Man, you have too much time on your hands finding these hilarious images.

yes. lotta time. lotta time to do this.

7dd.jpg

Back