Obsess with one candy or something else

I am the guy who keeps Pepsi in business and also the Beef Jerky Factories.
I can survive with those 2 items alone....forever.

wish could get root beer...if anyone know which shops in uk sell it I will love them forever..ASDA TESCO SAINBERRY no chance

yes. lotta time. lotta time to do this.

7dd.jpg

Are you good at drawing? :hmm:

I am the guy who keeps Pepsi in business and also the Beef Jerky Factories.
I can survive with those 2 items alone....forever.

You wouldn't survive long by having Pepsi as your lone drink because of how all the acid would be destroying you from within!

when I draw a horse... it'll be like #4... barely....

LOL. It is easy for me to look at something and draw it (not trace, mind you), but it is difficult for me to put my own imaginations on paper. This is why I admire manga artists.

wish could get root beer...if anyone know which shops in uk sell it I will love them forever..ASDA TESCO SAINBERRY no chance

Root Beer is hard to get in the UK??? Wow learn a new thing everyday.

when I draw a horse... it'll be like #4... barely....

You just might be able to sell that. You should see some of the art works people hang on restaurants wall for the insane prices. The painting have birds that look like 'V' with wings flying in the air.

LOL. It is easy for me to look at something and draw it (not trace, mind you), but it is difficult for me to put my own imaginations on paper. This is why I admire manga artists.

a bit of acid and doobie... you'll be fine.

I tend to eat the same thing over a period of time (lunch, snack, etc) then switch to something else. Not an addiction but just boring.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

You just might be able to sell that. You should see some of the art works people hang on restaurants wall for the insane prices. The painting have birds that look like 'V' with wings flying in the air.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Even a first grader could produce the same type/style of art that an adult makes that goes for millions!

a bit of acid and doobie... you'll be fine.

LOL. No thanks, man. I prefer to remain in control and have a sound mind. :giggle:

I have seen one of my co worker who is so obsessed eating plain M&M candy. Since He arrived here in our office about 9 years ago. He has been eating M & M everyday from Monday to Friday if he is here for the whole 9 years, and continue to be. I found that so interesting that he chose M&M over the varied of cookies or cakes or food if there were birthday or special occassion. :shock: During, our Christmas luncheon or special lunchon, he didnt go but still get M & M in green and red.

have you ever seen anyone like him, not only with M&M candy. Anything that has not changed for years.

Reality, He's a nice person, sort of odd guy though.
I am somewhat like that with candy. Only a few kinds meet my taste buds tell me that York Mints are the best! I think it is just a phase I am going through. Have you ever considered making this co worker some home made candy and offering him some? What about Rice Krispies candy with MM's mixed in? 'Just a thought!

I have seen one of my co worker who is so obsessed eating plain M&M candy. Since He arrived here in our office about 9 years ago. He has been eating M & M everyday from Monday to Friday if he is here for the whole 9 years, and continue to be. I found that so interesting that he chose M&M over the varied of cookies or cakes or food if there were birthday or special occassion. :shock: During, our Christmas luncheon or special lunchon, he didnt go but still get M & M in green and red.

have you ever seen anyone like him, not only with M&M candy. Anything that has not changed for years.

Reality, He's a nice person, sort of odd guy though.

I just ate M&M with chocolate x3 more today :drool:

I am obsessed with the large Special Dark Hershey Chocolate Bars. I must eat 1/8 of it every night before I go to bed.

Also, I must drink water with lemons every night. I cant go to sleep if I don't have one cup of it. Weird. lol

Gotta have my Coffee in the AM...or Your Day and Mine will be a hell-raiser....Right lately too, I enjoy a cup around 9PM....As for Candy...not too picky.

I don't know anyone that extreme, but I'm not really crazy about candy. One thing I'm guilty for is I always have a container of mixed nuts on the coffee table (for you smarty pants, thàt means shelled seeds!). :P

Gotta have my Coffee in the AM...or Your Day and Mine will be a hell-raiser....Right lately too, I enjoy a cup around 9PM....As for Candy...not too picky.

A cup of joe at night? Will it keep you up all night in which you are unable to sleep? Is the coffee decaf?

Back