Observation

That's hard to do. Are you telling us we should never discuss any issues regarding children?

I disagree with that.

And I disagree with the hate. Really, it's more of a don't give a damn at all. That is not hate, it's indifference.

Imagine that, a parent wanting to share their journey to help support other parents! They should definitely be exposed to hate and vile comments and attacks for it.

Well. If a parent is receiving such vile comments - it most certainly helps other parents to know what not to do.

I think we can discuss issues with deaf children without targeting my child.

Then stop using your child as justification for everything you say. I use research. You use your child. I get remarks on my research. You get remarks on your child. See how that works?

No one here is responsible for bringing your child into any discussions. You did that yourself. Grow up and accept the responsibility for it. You got the attention you were looking for. Just not the kind of attention you wanted. Oh, well.

And it would appear, since you continue to do it repeatedly, that you are a bit fond of the negative treatment you get as a result.

Originally Posted by faire_jour
Imagine that, a parent wanting to share their journey to help support other parents! They should definitely be exposed to hate and vile comments and attacks for it.

You and others are exposing your children's stories to billions of people worldwide. It is a lot of people, IMO.

Again, this is about YOU. Stop using your kid as a shield.

You are vile. I tried ignoring your hateful comments but you are too disgusting. You don't know how to be civil even for a moment. our goal is simply to vomit hate on anyone who disagrees with you until they can't stand it anymore, and just leave. Apparently you got Rockdrummer, and I know that others have left the site because of your despicable behavior. I wonder what you get out of this horrific hate-filled behavior?

Well. If a parent is receiving such vile comments - it most certainly helps other parents to know what not to do.

Unfortunately, the response will likely be to avoid this forum, and possibly, by extension, to assume that this arena reflects the deaf community -- which it doesn't -- and many with a burgeoning interest in ASL will find tolerant, open-minded, and welcoming arms among those pursuing other means of communicating with and educating their children.

You are vile. I tried ignoring your hateful comments but you are too disgusting. You don't know how to be civil even for a moment. our goal is simply to vomit hate on anyone who disagrees with you until they can't stand it anymore, and just leave. Apparently you got Rockdrummer, and I know that others have left the site because of your despicable behavior. I wonder what you get out of this horrific hate-filled behavior?

I was sad to see him go. But I don't think it was Jillio that "got him".

Unfortunately, the response will likely be to avoid this forum, and possibly, by extension, to assume that this arena reflects the deaf community -- which it doesn't -- and many with a burgeoning interest in ASL will find tolerant, open-minded, and welcoming arms among those pursuing other means of communicating with and educating their children.

Who is making vile comments about FJ's daughter here on AD? I havent seen anyone call her daughter nasty names or anthing so what is everyone getting so defensive about? If someone is attacking her daughter outside of AD, then we should not be held responsible for it.

The truth is not for everyone, then.

I think we can discuss issues with deaf children without targeting my child.

Not as long as you hold her out in front of you as a shield. Anytime anyone remarks on YOUR actions, you claim they are talking about your kid.

Maybe you should take a break and enjoy Christmas with your family. There is no need to get angry with people here. It serves no purpose.

Yeah, it is ok for Deaf people to wish damage and harm to come to children with implants....yeah.

That is a figment of your imagination, and just another tactic to try and justify your actions. Believe so much in what you are doing? Stop trying to hide from it.

Who is making vile comments about FJ's daughter here on AD? I havent seen anyone call her daughter nasty names or anthing so what is everyone getting so defensive about? If someone is attacking her daughter outside of AD, then we should not be held responsible for it.

That's what I was thinking too... I'm honestly wondering where the personal attacks towards little miss kat is coming from.

Back