Obama's poll drops even further....continues cratering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that very clearly. That way back then. :lol:

I wasn't doubting.....I just like to see things myself.....no biggie

Hmm, Gallup poll has Obama at 46% approval rating while 47%disapprove. An historic low from Gallap.
Presidential Job Approval Center

This has been a continuing downward trend since day 1 as true for other polls.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

And Obama desperate to make himself appear "presidential" and in "command" while he appeared on Foxnews with Brett Baier.

FOXNews.com - Obama: 'Procedural' Spat Over Health Bill Vote Doesn't Worry Me

Bad move, Obama.

*plunk*

Did I just hear more dropping of poll results?

Hmm, Gallup poll has Obama at 46% approval rating while 47%disapprove. An historic low from Gallap.

And Obama desperate to make himself appear "presidential" and in "command" while he appeared on Foxnews with Brett Baier.

Bad move, Obama.

*plunk*

Good for you, keep dreamin' about conservative life.

Bad move, Obama.

*plunk*

I am too deaf to hear that.

I've been here too long. These arguments are so predictable. :lol:

So are the replies and the hyperventilating.

Yep, I am hyperventilating because I cant hear the plunk of the ratings dropping. If people disapprove of Obama..so be it. Life is to short to worry about it.

Yep, I am hyperventilating because I cant hear the plunk of the ratings dropping. If people disapprove of Obama..so be it. Life is to short to worry about it.

Just pointing out what Gallup and others have reported. Like all polls, it's a day to day thing and should be taken with a grain of salt. But it's certainly isn't a pretty picture.

Since you say it isn't a pretty picture, we can all assume that you are disappointed by the fact that these less than predictive polls are showing a drop.

Just pointing out what Gallup and others have reported. Like all polls, it's a day to day thing and should be taken with a grain of salt. But it's certainly isn't a pretty picture.

Oh well....no president gets 100% approval ratings, havent they? :hmm:

Bush II got the highest ever...92%. Practically 100% with it being so high.

ah... lemme guess - that rating was after 9/11, right? wondered how long did that last for.

from gallup

Gallup_Poll-Approval_Rating-George_W_Bush.png

Wow really? Still, I dont like him.

It was the only time I approved of him. I was neutral on him for before 9/11 and I briefly approved of him after 9/11 and I have not approved of him since the Iraq war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back