Obama's poll drops even further....continues cratering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is your dreamland? I want to go there!

:lol: no kidding. I wonder if they sell fried snickers there.... Maybe they give them away free :fruit:

Ok, if republicans win to increase the seats in November and they better to do job what independent voters want, instead of sole directly to their party and if they don't meet independent voters want, such as increase of restriction on gay marriage and abortion so they will lose the independent voters. Of course, many independent voters favor gay rights and abortion but conservative on fiscal issues.

It is same with democrats over fiscal issues as well.

I'm independent voter, of course and not registered with parties.

Ok, if republicans win to increase the seats in November and they better to do job what independent voters want, instead of sole directly to their party and if they don't meet independent voters want, such as increase of restriction on gay marriage and abortion so they will lose the independent voters. Of course, many independent voters favor gay rights and abortion but conservative on fiscal issues.

It is same with democrats over fiscal issues as well.

I'm independent voter, of course and not registered with parties.

I am not rooting for Republicans in the midterm. I want obama and his namby pamby mystery tour to run it's for course like a bad flu. That way we can get it out of our system and not look back. :)

I am not rooting for Republicans in the midterm. I want obama and his namby pamby mystery tour to run it's for course like a bad flu. That way we can get it out of our system and not look back. :)

:laugh2:

Unlike kokonut, I do have very high expect that Obama would able to pay off the debt after economy recover since he has barely no expect and wants change via midterm election.

Pay off the debt? Do you realize how much in debt we are? I don't think you really understand the enormity of the amount of debt the U.S. is holding right now. Tell me, how much debt (not deficit spending which is totally a different thing) does the United States owe?

If you actually believe that the amount of debt we owe can be paid off after the "economy recovers" then certainly I want to have what you're smoking now.

Otherise, it's pure fantasy that will happen simply because of the enormity of the debt.

Pay off the debt? Do you realize how much in debt we are? I don't think you really understand the enormity of the amount of debt the U.S. is holding right now. Tell me, how much debt (not deficit spending which is totally a different thing) does the United States owe?

If you actually believe that the amount of debt we owe can be paid off after the "economy recovers" then certainly I want to have what you're smoking now.

Otherise, it's pure fantasy that will happen simply because of the enormity of the debt.

You are terribly wrong. :lol:

It will take many years for debt to pay off so I just expect Obama to cut the budget deficit, regardless on how long would debt to pay off so that's my EXPECT, not from your mind.

You are terribly wrong. :lol:

It will take many years for debt to pay off so I just expect Obama to cut the budget deficit, regardless on how long would debt to pay off so that's my EXPECT, not from your mind.

Wrong about what? Boy, what are you smoking?? Reread what I wrote.

And cut the budget deficit? How much? One percent? Or maybe he'll just continue to add to the budget deficit as always?

Wrong about what? Boy, what are you smoking?? Reread what I wrote.

And cut the budget deficit? How much? One percent? Or maybe he'll just continue to add to the budget deficit as always?

Re-read my post again with bold text in your quote.

I'm just expect Obama to do his job to cut the budget deficit, regardless how is longer to be pay off and it will take many years for most of debt to be pay off. You wouldn't find any future admin to combat on budget deficit anytime soon, even if admin is conservative or liberal.

I'm not smoker, man.

lol.

wondering why one is picking on someone smaller than one's own size :lol:

Re-read my post again with bold text in your quote.

I'm just expect Obama to do his job to cut the budget deficit, regardless how is longer to be pay off and it will take many years for most of debt to be pay off. You wouldn't find any future admin to combat on budget deficit anytime soon, even if admin is conservative or liberal.

I'm not smoker, man.

Pay off the debt? I don't think you realize how much debt the U.S. is in coupled with the fact with the current administration's freewheeling spending like no tomorrow...spending money we don't have which of which 2009 and 2010 is on track that when combined would be about equal in the amount of money spent (deficit) in Bush's 8 years worth and that's when liberals were complaining about the deficit spending yet they are curiously quiet with Obama. Again, I don't think you quite understand the enormity of this whole debt problem (spending problem) we're in otherwise you would say what you said. Or even realize the difficulty even trying to pay it off.

Again, do you know how much debt we're in?

The solution is to control spending and stay within budget, not spend money we don't have.

Pay off the debt? I don't think you realize how much debt the U.S. is in coupled with the fact with the current administration's freewheeling spending like no tomorrow...spending money we don't have which of which 2009 and 2010 is on track that when combined would be about equal in the amount of money spent (deficit) in Bush's 8 years worth and that's when liberals were complaining about the deficit spending yet they are curiously quiet with Obama. Again, I don't think you quite understand the enormity of this whole debt problem (spending problem) we're in otherwise you would say what you said. Or even realize the difficulty even trying to pay it off.

Again, do you know how much debt we're in?

The solution is to control spending and stay within budget, not spend money we don't have.

Re-read my post #249, however it is your opinion at overall.

cf9e3_ObamaDeficit.jpg

Sorry, Foxrac. Not an opinion when it comes to actual and projected deficit spending. There is no way that this debt of ours can be paid off if Obama continues to spend over the budgeted amount year after year adding to the debt problem.

cf9e3_ObamaDeficit.jpg

Sorry, Foxrac. Not an opinion when it comes to actual and projected deficit spending. There is no way that this debt of ours can be paid off if Obama continues to spend over the budgeted amount year after year adding to the debt problem.

No, projected deficit spending is an opinion so we don't know about how much is budget deficit in 10 years later, you never know that could be much better than expected.

Like I said...

Then understand the enormity of our debts. Obama's direction is putting us deeper in the red. Until you understand the enormity of this then you'll understand why it's impossible to pay off our debts if we continually spend in the red year after year after year instead of controlling out spending by not going over our alloted budgeted amount each year.

Ta ta..

Then understand the enormity of our debts. Obama's direction is putting us deeper in the red. Until you understand the enormity of this then you'll understand why it's impossible to pay off our debts if we continually spend in the red year after year after year instead of controlling out spending by not going over our alloted budgeted amount each year.

Ta ta..

I will not support spending cut on some programs if it is REALLY necessary, also stop too much tax cuts too.

Economy downturn has caused budget deficit into trouble, that's usually for recessions.

Mod note:

I think it is time to 'crater' this thread as this is moot to continue.

8ballnopred.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back