Obama's poll drops even further....continues cratering

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are other sports that Obama engages in, as well. Why not choose one of those?

Because Koko doesn't enjoy those sports..... Duh :lol:

Kokonut, have fun with political game and I will use it against GOP too.

You're right. Political games at the WH is disgusting. Spending trillions of dollars money we don't have. Lying and deceiving the public. Etc..etc.. An all around bad leader. People are seeing that. Just look at the combined polls and see the results. They are not happy campers.

You're right. Political games at the WH is disgusting. Spending trillions of dollars money we don't have. Lying and deceiving the public. Etc..etc.. An all around bad leader. People are seeing that. Just look at the combined polls and see the results. They are not happy campers.

So is congress during any admin and WH during Bush Admin too.

We had very high budget deficit in last 60 years ago.

:lol: Comparing obama's spending to the past...... Thanks for the chuckle

:lol: Comparing obama's spending to the past...... Thanks for the chuckle

Unlike kokonut, I do have very high expect that Obama would able to pay off the debt after economy recover since he has barely no expect and wants change via midterm election.

Unlike kokonut, I do have very high expect that Obama would able to pay off the debt after economy recover since he has barely no expect and wants change via midterm election.

Where is your dreamland? I want to go there!

Where is your dreamland? I want to go there!

No, it isn't in my dream and just my expect about Obama could do his job to cut the budget deficit by 2012, if doesn't it could screw up his election for 2nd term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back