Obama Speech

Wirelessly posted

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarity.

Obama's speech = Brillant

Tea Party = Fool

If Obama speech was so Brillant why is the oil still leaking into the ocean 60 days later! Holland wanted to send ships out 3 days after the rig blewup to help stop theleak and clean up the oil. Obama did not let Holland help! I was taliking to a friend and wanted to know why other countries where not helping us and my friend saw on the news about Obama not telling the Dutch
help. There was nothing Brillant about that.

If Obama speech was so Brillant why is the oil still leaking into the ocean 60 days later! Holland wanted to send ships out 3 days after the rig blewup to help stop theleak and clean up the oil. Obama did not let Holland help! I was taliking to a friend and wanted to know why other countries where not helping us and my friend saw on the news about Obama not telling the Dutch
help. There was nothing Brillant about that.

Come on, that's my opinion and I don't need Dutch help.

amazing that Dutch's solution is the ONLY solution here

2ev3k90.jpg

And Jindal is trying everything yet roadblocks keep getting thrown in his direction. Guess who is not really helping this situation?

amazing that Dutch's solution is the ONLY solution here

No I did NOT say Dutch's solution was the ONLY solution, I said Obama did not take their help! And to me that was not so brillant! you're putting your own words into what I wrote.

No I did NOT say Dutch's solution was the ONLY solution, I said Obama did not take their help! And to me that was not so brillant! you're putting your own words into what I wrote.

who said I was referring to you? You were never in my crosshair :dunno:

And Jindal is trying everything yet roadblocks keep getting thrown in his direction. Guess who is not really helping this situation?

that would be BP

it's mainly up to BP since they're footing the bill

That is B S! BP has not paid any one money yet that lost their jobs from the oil disaster! One place just had to shut down asfter being in business for
15 years

Back