Obama Speech

I guess we'll blame Obama for that :lol:

:lol: Ok with me if you want. I am just waiting to see if big business really lives up to it's commitment.

And I also wonder if it is enough to mitigate the damage to people's lives.

:lol: Ok with me if you want. I am just waiting to see if big business really lives up to it's commitment.

And I also wonder if it is enough to mitigate the damage to people's lives.

nope. no amount of money can ever mitigate the damage to people's livelihood. This is where the businesses in families have been around for generations especially shrimp. The tool of trade gets passed on from generation to generation. Now that it's permanently gone and people have to seek for new line of career.... what are they supposed to do? :(

you're reaching :)

You saying those barges didn't sit in port due to Coast Guard order? Dutch help turned down due to residue. If you choose to trust obama after that it's your choice......

It's no reach though.

Last edited:
it was the Coast Guards under Homeland Security who stopped those barges from sucking up those oil spill.

Who is really in charge?

Really?

Didn't Obama say that the buck stops with him?

Obama's Katrina times 10.

it was the Coast Guards under Homeland Security who stopped those barges from sucking up those oil spill.

Who is really in charge?

Really?

Didn't Obama say that the buck stops with him?

Obama's Katrina times 10.

There is no relation on between Obama and Katrina.

You've got to wonder if the feds have it out for Louisiana, though. First the levee disaster and now the oil disaster. Maybe it's a matter of Louisiana lacking political currency.

You've got to wonder if the feds have it out for Louisiana, though. First the levee disaster and now the oil disaster. Maybe it's a matter of Louisiana lacking political currency.

I guess so. :lol:

Back