Obama murder America

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, do you think that the stimulus package helps ?

while we wait for an answer to your question. I have a question for you - since I know you think this stimulus package will not help at all... can you tell me a couple of reasons why you think it will not help at all? mind you - I'm not interested in links... just your opinion.

Why bother to discuss with him if he exhibits big-entity paranoia which is often difficult to treat?

I'm not sure, but I think this vlog was done from an in patient setting on a locked ward.:giggle:

It is not treason unless he physically acts on it. We do still have freedom of speech, remember?

I find it funny that Maria is talking about Obama not following through his promise of bringing home troops. Hello? He inherited this mess.

You think he's destroying the country with a stimulus package?

Where were you when Bush and company put our country in the greatest debt the world has ever seen? He also enabled the Banks to fuck us over, down to our great-grandchildren.

But let's ignore that, cause Obama wants to create a stimulus package.

You and the person in the video have no original thoughts, you're basically regurgitating what you see on Fox news. Now thats what is despicable and traitorous to our country, you not having original thoughts but follow the republican party for the sake of unity of the political party, and not for the sake of the United States of America.

Bush had 8 years to mess up our country, and it'll take a lot of time to get it back to where we need to be. What I've been seeing is that Obama had been doing to many things at once, and I think what's more important right now is repairing our economy. Obama is doing all he can.

The bottom line is that it is too early to disregard Obama's presidency and in all fairness he needs to be allowed a chance to perform before making judgments about how he is going to murder our country.

i think obama is doing all he can with what he has, you have to remember there wasent a GREAT path ahead for ANYONE willing to be the next president, and with the bail out and drop of the dollar.. ide say that was coming regardless of what happened and with the eco being bad it wont just turn around fast, its going to take years for people even to get comfertable to spend there money and not pinch pennies.. so im keeping an open mind and maby just let him go with it for a while... BUT i REFUSE to give any slack on anyone trying to take away my RIGHT to bare arms.. so as long as he leaves that alone... im good :) lol :cheers:

Wow, He is an idiotic. anyway, Thanks for the share posted.

Bush had 8 years to mess up our country, and it'll take a lot of time to get it back to where we need to be. What I've been seeing is that Obama had been doing to many things at once, and I think what's more important right now is repairing our economy. Obama is doing all he can.

The bottom line is that it is too early to disregard Obama's presidency and in all fairness he needs to be allowed a chance to perform before making judgments about how he is going to murder our country.

Yup, that's true. :gpost:

It is not treason unless he physically acts on it. We do still have freedom of speech, remember?

I find it funny that Maria is talking about Obama not following through his promise of bringing home troops. Hello? He inherited this mess.

You think he's destroying the country with a stimulus package?

Where were you when Bush and company put our country in the greatest debt the world has ever seen? He also enabled the Banks to fuck us over, down to our great-grandchildren.

But let's ignore that, cause Obama wants to create a stimulus package.

You and the person in the video have no original thoughts, you're basically regurgitating what you see on Fox news. Now thats what is despicable and traitorous to our country, you not having original thoughts but follow the republican party for the sake of unity of the political party, and not for the sake of the United States of America.

Yup, man and we did bail the bank out during Bush Admin, that how increase of deficit has been contributing.

Additional, Bush Admin has stimulus package that give out the money to millions of Americans in 2008, also it does contributing to budget deficit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back