Obama murder America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Treason

1. the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
2. a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
3. the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.

Mostly refer to definition #2

:ty: And, is that your opinion/POV ? What do YOU think of this video ?

so you do like Obama?

I like him as a person, but I STILL opposed his ideas of how he handles things. That's all. :)

I don't vote for him to become a President.

I like him as a person, but I STILL opposed his ideas of how he handles things. That's all. :)

I don't vote for him to become a President.

I'm sorry but no you do not like him at all. You despise him. See your posts below.....

I think Obama is a criminal, too. It's one of the reasons why I opposed all of his ideas. I am glad there's a poll to show its percent droppin' about Obama. People ain't that dumb after what they've learned a few things.

You are right about Adam and Eve were the ancestors of all. Soo, are we, the ADers relatin' to each other, too ? :lol:

It was not my wishful thinkin' to know that Obama is also one of "our" ancestors. I would feel "strange" if, it is true. :ugh:

That's what I think he's tryin' to do. I don't trust him. There's always somethin' funny/fishy about him.

In fact, there's NO common sense nowdays. How unfortunately sad. I believe that he is a Muslim. I believe that he is a criminal. I believe that he doesn't tell the truth about everythin'. I believe that he is an evil doer. No wonder, it builds his ego, because he thinks it is okay to gain his power ....just because, he is a President and his background where he came from.

Off topic a little bit here: The Swine Flu -- it is all a lie. One of these days, he will make a new mandatory law for ALL to take vaccinations or they will put American citizens in jail, otherwise fine them. Same idea if, any one who refused to buy an insurance, they will fine them $ 1, 000 per day. Everythin' is talkin' about "ridiculous". It's all about the money and power. Tax every little thing from A to Z.

I am not paranoid or anythin'. It's just that I believe that he will "cause" all this things to happen to make American citizens more suffer. Lost their jobs, and many more.... Stimulate package means nothin'. It's all talks.

Calling him a criminal... why would you like a criminal?

I am shaking my head at the comments... both conservatives and liberals alike.

Geez... folks.

thanks to a few people here....sites political debates are becoming more and more anchored in bullshyt derived from nothing.
I repeat...BULLSHYT DERIVED FROM NOTHING.

AND NOT WORTH READING.
There are more idiot theories here now than actual factual news worthy of debate. I find this very telling. DESPERATION.......YES...IRONICALLY I SMELL FEAR FROM THE ONES WHO LIKE TO USE THAT LINE. You don't see us posting idiot theories about Palin....whom you like to think is causing fear.
JUST A FORM OF TELLING LIES WHILE TRYING TO APPEAR HONEST.
SPIN GARBAGE (BULLSHYT) DERIVED FROM LIES.
Start posting actual news that can be debated in a realistic format.
You're really embarrassing yourselves.

I'm sorry but no you do not like him at all. You despise him. See your posts below.....

How come you ALWAYS talkin' about ADer instead of what the topic is about ? I think you have some issues. Like I said, I DISAGREE or OPPOSED Obama's ideas. It has NOTHING to do with him as a person or individual or race. That was about HIS ideas I don't like.

If, you THINK that I do not like him, then why you ignore my statments about what I don't like his ideas ??

You despised ADers who don't support Obama by callin' them names, or insult, or what ever to belittle them. That's wrong of you doin' that. You should focus on what the thread is all about instead of ADers. You have aproblem with "respect" issue by belittle or insult or what ever.

Calling him a criminal... why would you like a criminal?

That's right! I call him a criminal. He screwed everythin' since the Day One he became a president. It is NOT about WHAT I would like a criminal. It's about WHAT he is doin' to our country.

Well yea during his campaign, Obama did swore and promise to bring all the troops home from Iraq and to put an end to George Bush's war on Iraq. Obama said he would begin troop withdrawal immediately (which he had send some home) and have all troops out of Iraq within 16 months. So he definitely did not lie because it hasn't been 16 months yet.

Since he has taken office Obama's clear date for withdrawal from Iraq, the combat mission in Iraq will end by August 31, 2010, then will remove all US troops from Iraq by the end of 2011. Let's wait until then to see if Obama will stand by his word. ;)

Well yea during his campaign, Obama did swore and promise to bring all the troops home from Iraq and to put an end to George Bush's war on Iraq. Obama said he would begin troop withdrawal immediately (which he had send some home) and have all troops out of Iraq within 16 months. So he definitely did not lie because it hasn't been 16 months yet.

Since he has taken office Obama's clear date for withdrawal from Iraq, the combat mission in Iraq will end by August 31, 2010, then will remove all US troops from Iraq by the end of 2011. Let's wait until then to see if Obama will stand by his word. ;)

Okay, I will see to that if, he keeps his word about bringin' the troops home by the end of 2011. You know, we won't be able to know what that year of 2011 is goin' to be like... because of election is drawin' near to the year of 2012. You know, sometimes some candidates change their tunes after campaign.... soo, we will wait and see. :)

yes irrational fear, bigotry, and paranoia.
Yep, that's probably part of the reasons why we're having a financial/economical crisis.

I remember talking about something about it in college years ago.

Businesses thrive on profits in order to maintain employees. People thrive on money in order to maintain everyday living (such as buying personal needs/wants).

When people worry about money, they spend less. Businesses lose profit and are forced to lay people off.

When businesses worry about money, they lay people off. People make less money and are forced to spend less.

In some cases, A affects B. In other cases, B affects A. Either way, it's a downward spiral.

Yep, that's probably part of the reasons why we're having a financial/economical crisis.

I remember talking about something about it in college years ago.

Businesses thrive on profits in order to maintain employees. People thrive on money in order to maintain everyday living (such as buying personal needs/wants).

When people worry about money, they spend less. Businesses lose profit and are forced to lay people off.

When businesses worry about money, they lay people off. People make less money and are forced to spend less.

In some cases, A affects B. In other cases, B affects A. Either way, it's a downward spiral.

So, do you think that the stimulus package helps ?

How come you ALWAYS talkin' about ADer instead of what the topic is about ? I think you have some issues. Like I said, I DISAGREE or OPPOSED Obama's ideas. It has NOTHING to do with him as a person or individual or race. That was about HIS ideas I don't like.

If, you THINK that I do not like him, then why you ignore my statments about what I don't like his ideas ??

That's right! I call him a criminal. He screwed everythin' since the Day One he became a president. It is NOT about WHAT I would like a criminal. It's about WHAT he is doin' to our country.

Whoa calm down, lady. I am focusing on the thread and one's argument in it. I'm poking a hole in your argument, not you. Your post is full of inconsistencies so I'm questioning your post just as much as you're questioning our posts.

Do you agree with vblogger that Obama is a murderer?

Do you agree with vblogger that Obama is a murderer?

I hope you don't mind me to take this question. I partly agree with that guy in the video clip. I'm pretty sure Obama did try to improve our country, and I don't want him to fail at succeed in making peace. But I certainly hope he does fail at closing Gitmo, adding more to the national deficit, socializing our healthcare, and a few others. I'm anti for a reason. But, Obama murders America? I strongly disagree. It's not going happen.

I hope you don't mind me to take this question. I partly agree with that guy in the video clip. I'm pretty sure Obama did try to improve our country, and I don't want him to fail at succeed in making peace. But I certainly hope he does fail at closing Gitmo, adding more to the national deficit, socializing our healthcare, and a few others. I'm anti for a reason. But, Obama murders America? I strongly disagree. It's not going happen.

Budget deficit has started issue during Bush Admin, after we bail the bank out so deficit went up so badly, if Bush isn't our president so we don't have bail the bank out and keep deficit so down, also Bush involved with 2 wars, that's not cheap and that how deficit goes up.

Closing Gitmo has been postponed for unknown reason, probably hard to find place to accept detainees.

Closing Gitmo has been postponed for unknown reason, probably hard to find place to accept detainees.

Yeah, it is probably hard. I just hope Obama reconsiders about closing Gitmo and do something about it...

Interesting comments from YouTube comments. It's strange comments... Oo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back