Obama murder America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Premium Member
Reaction score
Got this from one of my friends by email. Please, be civil in debate. No insultin', or point fingerin' or flamin' war. Follow the AD's rules. And, please respect ADers' opinions/POV/experiences and such. :ty:

My question is: What do you think of this ? Please, share! :)

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sgTQhS4qx1U&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sgTQhS4qx1U&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

I lol'ed. that's as civil as I can get.

Harharhar! He got no clue!

Obama promised to put an end to Iraq war.

Obama never said dollar is strong.

Obama warned many times... and I say many times that economy will be bad for a while.

The anti-vaccine propaganda is baloney and rooted in ignorance and fear. I am into nutrition and promoting wholesome diet but he got WAY delusional about what nutrition can and cannot do. He doesn't understand, not at all. Makes me laugh.

Health care is something he doesn't understand either. :)

Obama NEVER promised anything about the war...he said it takes time and patience, as that is the most obvious answer we can get.

You think it's easy? Then go run for President and see for yourself.

Ok, I will just say it. I like Obama. (running madly away)..........

Ok, I will just say it. I like Obama. (running madly away)..........

peepwall.gif

*it's a smiley peeking out of water well, looking around, popping back in

Obama NEVER promised anything about the war...he said it takes time and patience, as that is the most obvious answer we can get.

I think it would be a good idea, if you could make a comment in his vblog and see what his responses are.

You think it's easy? Then go run for President and see for yourself.

I never said I think it's easy. And, of course I don't need to run for President and see for myself. I've had enough seen lots of problems goin' on. :)

Harharhar! He got no clue!

Obama promised to put an end to Iraq war.

Obama never said dollar is strong.

Obama warned many times... and I say many times that economy will be bad for a while.

The anti-vaccine propaganda is baloney and rooted in ignorance and fear. I am into nutrition and promoting wholesome diet but he got WAY delusional about what nutrition can and cannot do. He doesn't understand, not at all. Makes me laugh.

Health care is something he doesn't understand either. :)

Well, if you think he got no clue, why don't you make a debate with him and see if, you are right ? I would love to read your comments in his vblog, if you're interested. It doesn't hurt to see what he has to say. :)

I never said I think it's easy. And, of course I don't need to run for President and see for myself. I've had enough seen lots of problems goin' on. :)

Well, if you think he got no clue, why don't you make a debate with him and see if, you are right ? I would love to read your comments in his vblog, if you're interested. It doesn't hurt to see what he has to say. :)

I read the comments from his vblog and i still lol'ed. he clearly has no basic understanding of the government or anything at all. :aw:

Why bother to discuss with him if he exhibits big-entity paranoia which is often difficult to treat?

What do you mean ?

Treason

1. the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
2. a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
3. the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.

Mostly refer to definition #2

Should I bother to ask for a transcript? With a title like "Obama murder America" I'm afraid it might be a bunch of arguments founded in irrational fear.

Should I bother to ask for a transcript? With a title like "Obama murder America" I'm afraid it might be a bunch of arguments founded in irrational fear.

yes irrational fear, bigotry, and paranoia.

I ain't wasting 9 minutes to watch that video of his opinion. :P Let him talk. We all know what he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back