Not sure what to do

I've never been able to get past my anxiety issues to go to the VA or any other veteran type thing, with my extreme anxiety, I literally can't get myself to go in there.

Would it help to get someone to go with you?

I've never been able to get past my anxiety issues to go to the VA or any other veteran type thing, with my extreme anxiety, I literally can't get myself to go in there.
Anxiety is one of the issues they can help you with.

Mental Health Home

Would it help to get someone to go with you?

Maybe, but I don't have anyone to go with me.

Anxiety is one of the issues they can help you with.

Mental Health Home

Same reason why I can't go into the office to get SSI or go back to Nevada vocational rehab, last time I was in there, I was so anxious, I have no idea what the person said (That and they kept turning around when they were speaking) and I remember getting confused a lot.

Maybe, but I don't have anyone to go with me.

Same reason why I can't go into the office to get SSI or go back to Nevada vocational rehab, last time I was in there, I was so anxious, I have no idea what the person said (That and they kept turning around when they were speaking) and I remember getting confused a lot.

All the better to check urself into a Mental Health Resource Center...(as suggested before).....Seems to me....that all the suggestions that have been stated...you have some sort of "road-block"....and can't do it.....You're a grown woman....and seem smart enough to use paper and pen....Everyone here is trying to "help you"...but realistically...you have to help yourself too.....

Looks like DARS in Virginia is coming through for me. If they do, I'm going to take it since opportunities don't present themselves to me ever. I will miss the southwestern US, I really like the climate out here. If and or when DARS in Virginia comes through, before I head back east, I want to see Los Angeles, CA.. Wish I knew someone there to meet, I'm going to check out the DeLorean Motor Company and the pacific coast before making the drive back east.

Back