Not sure what to do

I feel for you.
Find a good support group.
Where there is a will, there is a way.

I no longer have access to a counselor, so I'm literally alone with my thoughts now and it's hard to deal with alone.

I wonder if I just tell them I feel alone, lonely, isolated if that is a better idea, or would it only serve to be detrimental?

My Ninja cost me $2000 and I took out (and paid off) the personal loan for it. I don't have $12,799 just sitting around that I could blow on a motorcycle I think is ugly, I couldn't even get a loan for that either.

Wish I had the money to supercharge my Mustang.. Or change the oil, brake pads or even a wash would suffice.

Oil Change Coupon - Coupons and Offers | Jiffy Lube

If you have any Jiffy Lube near you here is a link for a $5.00 coupon. You may be able to find other places that have on line coupons .
Are you able to get SSI or food stamp?

If you have any Jiffy Lube near you here is a link for a $5.00 coupon. You may be able to find other places that have on line coupons .

IMO, small mom n pop shops offer cheaper oil change than Jiffy Lube. I went to Jiffy Lube once and they are extremely expensive that a $5.00 off coupon still ends up higher than most places. I liked them because they were fast but I prefer to save elsewhere. They do have ladies days which is usually on a Wednesday for my location for a discount as well. They are just too expensive for me.

I feel for you.
Find a good support group.
Where there is a will, there is a way.

What support group? I'm not comfortable in group settings, so that wouldn't work for me.

I don't trust Jiffy Lube, I may as well get my oil changed at Walmart.

I applied for SSI but they want me to do something and I don't understand, I'm entirely lost and confused. I tried to apply for food stamps, but the same thing, I'm lost and entirely confused.

What support group? I'm not comfortable in group settings, so that wouldn't work for me.

I don't trust Jiffy Lube, I may as well get my oil changed at Walmart.

I applied for SSI but they want me to do something and I don't understand, I'm entirely lost and confused. I tried to apply for food stamps, but the same thing, I'm lost and entirely confused.

what did SSI needs from you? most of members on AD are receving ss benefits, so maybe they will able to give you some tips.

No, I can't find a job. I had a work-study job until December 2013 though, but no longer work there or anywhere for that matter.

Interesting, why did they think you are working because of ssa 821 form? maybe they need to know where and when was your last day of working..

Maybe you fill out the ssa 3368 form that is vague to them. They still need to find out when is your last day of working. Hope you remember when and where did you work before.

Interesting, why did they think you are working because of ssa 821 form? maybe they need to know where and when was your last day of working..

Maybe you fill out the ssa 3368 form that is vague to them. They still need to find out when is your last day of working. Hope you remember when and where did you work before.

What?

Yes they want your work history. The form looks complicated and confusing but if you answer each question one at a time, it isn't so bad. Try your best to answer these questions. You do need to get some SSI while you look for a job. That'll keep you afloat.

Yes. thats accurate.

Also they need to know when was the last day of working and where is the location you work.

I don't know any specific dates at all, just that it was sometime in December 2013.

Yes they want your work history. The form looks complicated and confusing but if you answer each question one at a time, it isn't so bad. Try your best to answer these questions. You do need to get some SSI while you look for a job. That'll keep you afloat.

I already tried that approach, I haven't a clue what I'm doing or even how to get the form back in if I were able to fill it out. I'd just like to throw a brick through their office window or a molotov, this is super frustrating all the pointless bureaucratic crap.

I don't know any specific dates at all, just that it was sometime in December 2013.

I already tried that approach, I haven't a clue what I'm doing or even how to get the form back in if I were able to fill it out. I'd just like to throw a brick through their office window or a molotov, this is super frustrating all the pointless bureaucratic crap.

I did this online. You should be able to log in and edit the application.

Right now I have absolutely zero Human interaction and I feel like I'm going insane here. :( Transitioning is my biggest life goal, but I still feel like I'm losing it because I have nobody around at all.

I'm about to just call it quits with SSI, VA, Vocational Rehab and so on, I don't seem to be able to function in this world.

Right now I have absolutely zero Human interaction and I feel like I'm going insane here. :( Transitioning is my biggest life goal, but I still feel like I'm losing it because I have nobody around at all.

I'm about to just call it quits with SSI, VA, Vocational Rehab and so on, I don't seem to be able to function in this world.

If you go check yourself into a hospital, they can help you with your severe depression.

Also , they can help you get SSI for when you are well enough to go out on your own.

Have you thought of volunteering? It's a way to meet people, fill up your resume and possibly get your foot in the door for any employment opportunities. That's what I'm doing now. I have no one to talk to either and I figure this is a way to get my mind off myself and my problems.

I no longer have access to a counselor, so I'm literally alone with my thoughts now and it's hard to deal with alone.

I wonder if I just tell them I feel alone, lonely, isolated if that is a better idea, or would it only serve to be detrimental?

My Ninja cost me $2000 and I took out (and paid off) the personal loan for it. I don't have $12,799 just sitting around that I could blow on a motorcycle I think is ugly, I couldn't even get a loan for that either.

Wish I had the money to supercharge my Mustang.. Or change the oil, brake pads or even a wash would suffice.

If you can't afford those things, sell them. Keeping things around that cost you money will only put you in more debt. As long as you live within your means, you are always in a stronger position.

It sounds like you have credit, but you should use it wisely for things that will get you ahead like education or job training. Check out free events in your area. Being happy doesn't necessarily mean having a lot of money.

I know things seem tough now, but things will get better. That's the thing about life. Every ten minutes, things change..

Back