Not know what name this...

After talking with her - she asked me to answer some questions in here.

Yes, she was the victim of this. It has been going on for a while which can explain the odd occurrences that members here have noticed (her on/off history).

It's safe to say that he will not be able to see her again. Precautions are being taken place right now.

I'm just glad she's okay now.

You did an excellent job of explaining that without compromising her privacy. Well done!

The term that I should have used, like the women's shelter, is go to an "undisclosed location." That's what I meant. A temporary place of safety.

Sunny, please allow someone to help you. I don't know what kind of resources you have access to where you are. If there are professionals in your area that can help, it's courageous to let them help you. You can sort out all of the details later. Your safety is first.

A safe house. I don't know about specifics to sunny's area, but there ia a DV group that runs a couple of safehouses in the Seattle/Portland areas specifically for deaf women that are victims of violent relationships. They might be able to help access services in her area, even though she is in Canada.

I agree, sallylou. This has escalated to the degree that staying with family members might not be the safest place. He knows her family members,and he knows where they live. Much to easy to stake things out until she is alone and/or unprotected.

Seems strange to "like" that last post by mbreck, but I did click that because I think it's true, and blunt.

Sunny, I'm so glad you've got your mom's house to go to, where you can cry at will and have someone who loves you be there for you. None of us can do that for you, much as we care for you.

Please do stay safe, and take whatever advice the local police and/or social workers and/or your family there can give you.

Sometimes small towns can be really protective, though, which in this case would be good. In a small town, everyone knows who you are, they look out for you, and if someone's car is seen where that car is not supposed to be, people might look into it.

Small towns also have the tendency to turn a blind eye to situations such as this. If the town were being protective, the situation would not have been allowed to escalate to where it currently is. The police forces in small towns particularly, are well known for not taking DV as seriously as they should.

A safe house. I don't know about specifics to sunny's area, but there ia a DV group that runs a couple of safehouses in the Seattle/Portland areas specifically for deaf women that are victims of violent relationships. They might be able to help access services in her area, even though she is in Canada.

I agree, sallylou. This has escalated to the degree that staying with family members might not be the safest place. He knows her family members,and he knows where they live. Much to easy to stake things out until she is alone and/or unprotected.

There shelter here, but really not want go there...everyone know it, everyone see my car there...much prefer stay my mom...

There shelter here, but really not want go there...everyone know it, everyone see my car there...much prefer stay my mom...

Actually, if the shelter is not a safe house, then you are probably safer with your mom. A safe house operates differently from just a shelter.

Sunny, try to see the sunshine in you, remember what a beautiful person you are and that you are Love.
Nothing and no one can take that from you.
:grouphug:

Sunny, I pray that you will stay safe and stay strong. :hug:

Sunny, stay safe. I'm glad you are ok, is the baby ok too?

I'm sorry. I didn't know... I must have missed that. I'm so sorry. I'm glad you are ok though. Stay safe.

Hi Sunny, I don't really know you since I'm new here, but after reading the posts I want you to know that you seem like a very loved person :) So many people here care about you and your situation... it amazes me :)

I'll be praying for your safety and for you to make the right decisions when things calm down so that you don't have to end up in a situation like this again. Please keep being sunny! :)

Hi Sunny, I don't really know you since I'm new here, but after reading the posts I want you to know that you seem like a very loved person :) So many people here care about you and your situation... it amazes me :)

I'll be praying for your safety and for you to make the right decisions when things calm down so that you don't have to end up in a situation like this again. Please keep being sunny! :)

Yes, a day without Sunshine is like a day without Sunny!

(Maybe I said that backwards? Oh well, works both ways!)

Yes, a day without Sunshine is like a day without Sunny!

(Maybe I said that backwards? Oh well, works both ways!)

yes we like our Sunny, and we like her a lot, we want to keep her here!

Aw you guys so sweet....and Beowulf, you have wait turn...my sister wee bit rabid right now, she might actually kill him. Or, as she say, "castrate him bare hands".

:shock: I am very shocked by this! Sunny sweetheart I hope you're doing ok. The fact that this was against you is NOT good honey and with a weapon too! You need to get as far away from this person as you can. I agree with everyone else on here please be safe and don't go back to him. Does anyone know if she has family to go to? Is there a womens shelter in your area sunny? Please keep us posted and if you need to talk you can PM me at any time.

<3 <3 <3 Sheri.

Back