Not know what name this...

Aw you guys so sweet....and Beowulf, you have wait turn...my sister wee bit rabid right now, she might actually kill him. Or, as she say, "castrate him bare hands".

Glad to hear your sister is there! Tell her I said HI and to castrate the bastard!

I'm glad you are ok Sunny, especially you are in a "safe" home. What nice though, having deaf friends in a small, tight, trust circle, will always look after each other, just like PFH reaching out to talk to her regardless the distance. I have a few friends who always support each other after her abusive relationship. Now she's doing better.

I am sorry to hear what happen. I am glad your safe now. I hope everything go well for you. Keep safe!

Thinking of you today miss Sunshine. Hope that your sunny disposition is intact. I am thinking of you every day.

Thank god you're out of the relationship. ANYONE who would be abusive is NOT a good partner. I know you might be thinking " oh it's just a price to pay...he's really a good person." He may have his own demons, but he has NO right to inflect harm on you or control you. Do not go back to the realtionship.
And at least you're letting people help you, and admitting that you do need help....god I remember when I tried to reach out to my friend by having her mom talk to her, I got a VERY nasty PM on facebook basicly "fuck off and leave me and my family alone."

I sorry your friend react that way, dd. I can almost guarantee you was not personal. I spend 7 and half years say just what you say..."is just prove to py, he good person"...and I lose friends because this. People get too close, try help (which never feel like help at time)...is easier be nasty, send them running, than face what actual problem is.

I not go back Dallas. Over 7 years same thing, I tired. This closest he ever come killing me...I tired and scared. :(

I sorry your friend react that way, dd. I can almost guarantee you was not personal. I spend 7 and half years say just what you say..."is just prove to py, he good person"...and I lose friends because this. People get too close, try help (which never feel like help at time)...is easier be nasty, send them running, than face what actual problem is.

I not go back Dallas. Over 7 years same thing, I tired. This closest he ever come killing me...I tired and scared. :(

((((SUNNY))))) I wish I could give you a hug for REAL I'm so glad you finally got up the guts to leave!.......and there are many other friends out there. I know....it's poor self esteem, thinking "he's really an OK dude! I've known him all my life! He's the best buddy ever!" Thank GOD you got up the guts to leave him at last!

I'm glad your safe Sunny! If you need to talk or anything feel free to hit me up via PM.

Thank you sweetie...I really trying wrap my brain around whole thing yet...

Sometimes just talking to a friend while your trying to wrap your brain around stuff can really help, since you get your friends viewpoint *and* support at the same time. :)

Wirelessly posted (droid)

I find that it helps to talk with another person who had the same experience. It validates your experience. You hear I know what that's like and I know how you feel. Like discussing deaf experiences with another deaf person.

Last edited:
I'd offer my shoulder because I've been through similar twice with 2 different guys. But we would have to stick to pm which isn't that fast and I know when a person needs to talk they usually need to talk then, not a few hours later.

But still I want you to pm me whenever you need.

EDT: pm because I only barely know my alphabet and a few signs.

Sunny, is he the reason you have one hand in a cast? I saw your mention of the cast in another thread...

I'm so glad you're out of this. Is Dallas still in jail? I hope he stays there for a good, long time.

Sunny,

you are important

your are beautiful

you are Love

do not forget
:hug:

Sunny, is he the reason you have one hand in a cast? I saw your mention of the cast in another thread...

I'm so glad you're out of this. Is Dallas still in jail? I hope he stays there for a good, long time.

Pretty much every injury/accident I have last 7 years fault Dallas.

Dallas spend four hours jail. His mom pay bail. His court date March 19.

Bold statement, I hope you don't have to put up with him anymore. That is a long time for 7 years being with Dallas who is doing the same thing with you. Yes, it is scary and you get tired really easy and want out of the relationship. I hate men who threaten women like that. Does that mean we, women, are not human being to the men's thinking? We are the sex objects and the housekeepers that would please the men at no end. There are men who want to kill women when men are not please with them. Shame on them.

We have a right to be here as women. I believe that someone who made the Bible mentioning that God care about all men kind, but not mentioned no women kind either. That is why I am ashamed to be Catholic when I found out about what someone mentioned on what God said. So that is the way men are against women no matter what we do right or wrong. No respect from them. :(

Here is a hug from me to you. :hug:

Back