Not know what name this...

Is so easy transfer America?

and before people bash me about "oh they're being seperated from their parents" or bash dorms in general, like in another thread......I do strongly support parents moving to the same town where a deaf school or program is...as well as day placement. I am not one of those grandparents who romanticize living at school in the old days.....I do think that dorms can be amazing for social emotional development especially for teens......I mean it's no longer one of those " Willowbrook" style places that are straight out of an 1920's orphanage. It's more like a college campus....a COMMUNITY in other words!!!! Being a part of a real active community, as opposed to existing on the very very fringes of a hearing world can be amazing!

Is so easy transfer America?

You could see...and maybe you could major in something else...like some of your basic courses that everyone has to take could transfer, adn then you could spend a longer time at the deaf college recovering from your experiance.....you don't want to have just one good social year or semester...streatch it out!!!!

Back