North Korea readying rockets to aim at U.S. targets, state media says

Yeah, I know. I live in LA area. I just want to know if you think California coast would break off when there's an earthquake. That's what NitroHonda said.

BS, right?

Yeah, but if the big earthquake occurs in CA, we will just moved a little bit - anywhere up to 33 meters. I think Japan did moved 3 inches when the big one hit.

Yeah, I know. I live in LA area. I just want to know if you think California coast would break off when there's an earthquake. That's what NitroHonda said.

BS, right?

I don't think this will happen and not something I choose to worry about right now.

I don't think this will happen and not something I choose to worry about right now.
Me, too but I would worry if NK launches a missile to our state. NitroHonda said the opposite.

BTW, I think you misunderstood my post #179. I guess you didn't click on the link there, did you? I was not saying that you were off point. Got it?

If China will get involved to support NK, it will make things worse. Right?

BTW, can I borrow one of your AR-15s just in case? :lol:

Yes worse. China supported NK during the Korean war and Chinese troops fought us on the ground.

You can have it if I'm dead. :cool2:

Reba and You are retired from Navy? you must be hearing?

Yes. I head up the logistics at our church's deaf ministry. Reba is one of the interpreters. She says I must be going deaf....don't tell her I'm just ignoring her. :P

In past, Air show at Hawthorne, CA. I didn't go there but, I noticed a single B-2 stealth bomber flew over my home where I stood at public park. I don't feel vibrate from noise jet or I don't hear jet noise. It's a so quiet plane and impressive of that stealth technique.

no. it's most likely because it was operating under FAA regulation that it must fly at certain speed over populated area. a noise pollution issue.

No need to nuke them. Even if they make good on their threats. They are a small country and should be easily overthrown with a combination of a balanced ground/air/water attack.

nah. the dictator will most likely get overthrown by a combination of patriots and generals if dictator wants to start a war

If China will get involved to support NK, it will make things worse. Right?

I hope you know how to use it... don't end up like that Syrian rebel where he accidentally shot himself with PKM (machine gun)...

(skip to 0:10 where FSA rebel accidentally killed himself and possibly his 2 comrades)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c51TszgR7C0]Syria. It Finally Happened... - YouTube[/ame]

accidental discharge

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YorUOJXSuYk[/ame]

oh boy... look at you boys getting all excited and silly... remember this moment and I'll remind ya'all next time when Kim Jong Un makes a fuss again later on.

WWWwwwwait! what? You want borrow one of their assault rifles? I thought you want to ban em? Im lost!

Everybody, except CP... please don't lend him assault rifle, he might not know how to use it and could kill you right away. Too dangerous for rookie like CP.

Speaking of post #214, this is reason why we have right to bear firearms, so we can be ready for the unexpected. Lack of practice with firearms can be deadly if one have to shoot without any practice in history... scary! I don't want to hang around with them. Rather hanging around with my friends that got arms so we all know what we are doing.

For example, if you don't know much about guns, and decided to put .357 in .38 caliber, you are as good as dead. But if your smart enough, you can put .38 in .357 no problem. Knowledge is the key in the event of any invasions.

What???

_mg_9578a.jpg

Yup, you don't see Michelle doing it here do you... Obama is just doing it for show now after all the criticism in the past, plain as day on stage in front of millions, everyone in the photo had hand on heart and Obamon standing with his hands crossed at his lap, I cant find the picture but will post when I do, but your photo shows michelle hasn't changed yet.

Speaking of post #214, this is reason why we have right to bear firearms, so we can be ready for the unexpected. Lack of practice with firearms can be deadly if one have to shoot without any practice in history... scary! I don't want to hang around with them. Rather hanging around with my friends that got arms so we all know what we are doing.

For example, if you don't know much about guns, and decided to put .357 in .38 caliber, you are as good as dead. But if your smart enough, you can put .38 in .357 no problem. Knowledge is the key in the event of any invasions.
In all the years Ive been shooting, I have never heard anyone mention this and its true that the 38 and 357 are basically the same size but the 38 cylinder walls are thinner and will blow up with a 357 shell in it.
I owned a 38 and my buddy had a 357 so we knew first hand the dangers of it so we didn't shoot them together in case of accidental mix up with ammo.
I don't think a lot of people know this or pay attention to it.

Me too, not 100% sure but I was told by expert, he said never never put .357 in .38 but no problem opposite. I think it has to do with barrel size not caliber. I need to do more research. I don't have balls to cross over the caliber until I know for sure.

In all the years Ive been shooting, I have never heard anyone mention this and its true that the 38 and 357 are basically the same size but the 38 cylinder walls are thinner and will blow up with a 357 shell in it.
I owned a 38 and my buddy had a 357 so we knew first hand the dangers of it so we didn't shoot them together in case of accidental mix up with ammo.
I don't think a lot of people know this or pay attention to it.

Back