NFL 2013-2014

Wirelessly posted

VacationGuy234 said:
I hope big bro , Peyton punishes lil creepy bro, Eli LOL

That is too funny...

Eli's creepy lol Glad he got smack down from his big brother !

This sunday is gonna be HUGE GAME for my NINERS against Seattle Seachickens !!

Kaepernick and Wilson made the bet - shave the eyebrows off. YIKES.

LEEGGGOOOO NINERS!!!! BEAT THE SEACHICKENS!!!

Gooooo Seahawks!

They won the game. Man, did they ever beat the crap out of the SF Forty Niners. 29 to 3. Plus, SF Forty Niners suffered several injuries on their team.

I think Seattle Seahawks is the only team right now to have not lost a game, including the pre-season games. Wow.

Wirelessly posted

What happened to the SF? Seattle dominated good game !

Niners lost against full healthy Seachickens team.

When Niners play them again in December Michael Crabtree and Mario Manningham will have recovered. Then Kaepernick will have a full arsenal of wide receivers. Crabtree, Manningham, Boldin, Williams, and of course Vernon Davis.

49ers will win in the Superbowl, and Seachickens players and fans can watch the game at home or at bar.

Wirelessly posted

What 's the Niners excuse today?

49ers looked terrible. So glad we spent this beautiful day outside instead of watching football.

Wirelessly posted

dereksbicycles said:
Wirelessly posted

What 's the Niners excuse today?

Luck. He knows his ex coach quite well.

True , makes sense.

Angel - glad you enjoyed your day :) I am not feeling well today spend most of the day laying down watching football.

Wirelessly posted

True , makes sense.

Angel - glad you enjoyed your day :) I am not feeling well today spend most of the day laying down watching football.

Thanks Rio, the weather was perfect. We went to a local restaurant, sat outside and soaked up some vitamin D. We ate and chatted for almost two hours, just hubby and me.

Sorry your not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon.

Wirelessly posted

Angel1989 said:
Wirelessly posted

True , makes sense.

Thanks Rio, the weather was perfect. We went to a local restaurant, sat outside and soaked up some vitamin D. We ate and chatted for almost two hours, just hubby and me.

Sorry your not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon.

The weather is still warm here summer never left lol 93 tmr blah . Thank you :)

Wirelessly posted

We came back , sweet finish! I am so happy :)

Felt like an outcast, but woop-de-do! :nana: Carolina Panthers dismantle winless Tampa Bay Bucs! :P

Back