NFL 2013-2014

Well I know Rio is sad and so am I. 49ers were so close to winning.

Hubby got rather grumpy for a bit, but he got over it.

Super Bowl Broncos vs Seahawks

There was no excuse for Kaep to make a bad decision in final 22 seconds. He could have called a timeout for a team meeting or just throw the ball away if he see double coverage on Crabtree.

No flag thrown for hitting kicker (could have first down), no reverse play after Bowman grabbed ball and got his nasty leg broken. Referee was THERE, and refuse to admit that he took the ball out from that player, and referee cancelled the flag thrown right after Seattle caught the pass for a touchdown. It is FIXED game by referee, but Kaepernick made a crucial mistake for throwing to Crabtree WITH DOUBLE coverage. Big Big mistake.

What is next improvement for Niners? I do not have answer for that, because 49ers have everything they asked for, and lost game today. Unbelievable.

I am hanging Kaepernick jersey for 8 months in my closet.

Time to move on.

Richard Sherman is douche. I hope Broncos SWEEP Shechickens so badly, so we all will be happy.

Sermon showed a lack of class. I was very disappointed watching that display.

Playoffs were disappointing although Brady set the Broncos up for a great loss LMBO

Denver fans were so silent no word out of them in fb. Patriots fan had a blast posting trash talk pics of the Broncos .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:dunno:

Are you trying to spice up after one of worst Superbowl ever seen. I am not sure if this one is really the worst and I am not sure why I watched the whole game, EVEN after first 20 seconds where I predict sea hawk is gonna win the game.

Back