NFL 2013-2014

P.S. Anyone who says their team sucks, you have NOTHING on the Tampa Bay Bucs. Just saying, they're sucking preeeeeeeeetty hard..... Like, no wins hard. :laugh2: I'm almost just watching them at this point to see when they'll break their streak! :laugh2:

Beautiful job! 55-31 My Patriots lead Steelers :dance2: Love it!

Thank U Rio! Also, I'm Happy Broncos/Texans Lose YaY!! Go Patriots!! (Freak Rock)

Can't believe the 49ers won. Some great football today. The games in the snow were crazy. Plus a 64 yard field goal.

Rio will be happy Pats came through again.

NFC Southern Division still on the line! Panthers show the Saints some shredditude! :P

GO SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS! They just beat Green Bay Packers with frozen temperature and home field advantage. GO 49ers to SUPERBOWL!

Great game, raised my blood pressure a bit though. Niners need to turn all those field goals into touchdowns. GO 49ers!!!!!!

Great game, raised my blood pressure a bit though. Niners need to turn all those field goals into touchdowns. GO 49ers!!!!!!

First two field goals should have been touchdowns. Referee did not call two important penalty calls. I am not going to whine, because 49ers won!

I counted with penalties including holding lead GB to touchdown in 4th quarter, the game could have been SF 37-14.

First two field goals should have been touchdowns. Referee did not call two important penalty calls. I am not going to whine, because 49ers won!

I counted with penalties including holding lead GB to touchdown in 4th quarter, the game could have been SF 37-14.

OMG you are so right. My hubby was so ticked off. Some of those holding penalties that didn't get called were SO OBVIOUS!! Maybe the refs arms were too frozen to throw the flags:giggle:

Wirelessly posted

Ready for playoffs , yeah!

49ers won today! They play against Seattle next week.

So excited the 49ers won. I hope they can win against Seattle next week, then on to the Super Bowl.

Back