NFL 2013-2014

Wirelessly posted

DeafGirl1234 said:
Wirelessly posted

I know , my friend text this morning with a sad face. We both like Tebow as a person. It's ok , Tebow will get picked elsewhere and I support him but not his future team haha

I doubt it

Unless the team wants Tebow to switch positions which he refuses to do, his NFL career is over

He will play again

Yeah in the Canadian Football League

That is if Tebow want to continue playing as quarterback... his rights is owned by the Montreal Alouettes.. so I have to wonder if he wanna try the CFL or wait it out in the NFL for a long time??? Time will tell if it is the issue... :hmm:

SAN FRANCISCO NINERS!!! theyre gonna ROCK the NFL, YO!

GOLD RUSH, BABY!!! KAEPERNICK & Co. !

That is if Tebow want to continue playing as quarterback... his rights is owned by the Montreal Alouettes.. so I have to wonder if he wanna try the CFL or wait it out in the NFL for a long time??? Time will tell if it is the issue... :hmm:

I recall that their coach is with Bears now. I don't think the Alouettes would cares now.

Tebow dont want to play in CFL or AFl, period. He want to play in NFL because his solid thinking that he believe that he can play QB in NFL even with his poor passing stance. wow.

Peyton Manning 7 TD in one game against defenseless Ravens.

Ray Lewis' retirement makes big difference to Ravens' defense. I know it's too early to tell, but PManning's 7TD says a LOT!

Peyton Manning 7 TD in one game against defenseless Ravens.

Ray Lewis' retirement makes big difference to Ravens' defense. I know it's too early to tell, but PManning's 7TD says a LOT!

You also forgot Ed Reed left the Ravens to go play with the Houston Texans

Ray and Ed are HUGE losses to the Ravens defense

My friend picked Lions to win. I picked Vikings to win. I was wrong!!

So glad Bears won!! Bengals are better team than people give credit for.

Yeah, I think Bengals will be a good team this year but Marvin should still have been fired though

I would not be suprised if the Bears blow out the Vikings at Solider Field as usual on Sunday

Wirelessly posted

We will take the Jets down!

This sunday is gonna be HUGE GAME for my NINERS against Seattle Seachickens !!

Kaepernick and Wilson made the bet - shave the eyebrows off. YIKES.

LEEGGGOOOO NINERS!!!! BEAT THE SEACHICKENS!!!

Wirelessly posted

I can't wait for show down Manning vs Manning!

I hope big bro , Peyton punishes lil creepy bro, Eli LOL

Vikings lost to the Bears in a heartbreaker

Once the Vikings went conservative on 3rd down and 5 and went for the field goal on 4th down instead of going for it, I knew the Bears would come back and win the game

Typical loss! FIRE the entire coaching staff! :mad:

Back