NFL 2013-2014

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wirelessly posted

Welcome NFL fans! We had a long break and now we are kicking off the preseason! I am glad to see my guys play and back to business with preseason. I know these games don't count but it's good to have NFL back :)

This thread is open to discuss your team, games and playoffs. Let's have fun and be kind to each other.

Patriots4life I am dedicating this season to my late friend , Restless_heart . This is where we met and did a long distance friendship. To Restless_heart where Patriot fans never leave! Love you!

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Good game against the Eagles, we won the preseason game. Both teams played good. Our defense needs work! Pats 31-22.

Pats won't be same without Welker and *coughs coughs* Hernandez. I will be very quiet during the preseason, and type LOUD during the regular season. GO NINERS!

Wirelessly posted

authentic said:
Pats won't be same without Welker and *coughs coughs* Hernandez. I will be very quiet during the preseason, and type LOUD during the regular season. GO NINERS!

I agree with you stay loud for regular season bec your Whiners, excuse me Niners lost to Denver tonight:)

Last edited:
Panthers shred da Bears tonight, this was one interception crazed game, thankfully this amusement was played out by backup players! :shock: :P

Any of you want to talk about the new NFL stadium carry-in policy. I have not been to any games but this sounds like more of a way to make money for concessions etc. than true safety. This is what I got when I Googled it:
https://www.google.com/#bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&cad=b&fp=1&psj=1&q=nfl+carry+in+policy

I just realized that I left off a prediction that I intended to include. I have a feeling that a lot of cities are going to have more cars broken into close to their stadiums because of the expectation of finding purses left in them because they cannot be taken into the stadium!

Last edited:
Panthers shred da Bears tonight, this was one interception crazed game, thankfully this amusement was played out by backup players! :shock: :P

Hey, that was mean of you!! Making Da Bears look bad!! Don't worry, I'll let this go because it was just a preseason game.

BEAR DOWN!!!

Hey, that was mean of you!! Making Da Bears look bad!! Don't worry, I'll let this go because it was just a preseason game.

BEAR DOWN!!!

LOL I know primary players didn't play throughoutthe game which doesn't mean how they will perform in reg season. But who got da ball into the eend zone more often last nite? :nana:

Wirelessly posted

I saw a comment in fb in a sports page someone said , I wonder if Aaron is watching the game in his cell :laugh2: I couldn't resist the chuckle

LOL I know primary players didn't play throughoutthe game which doesn't mean how they will perform in reg season. But who got da ball into the eend zone more often last nite? :nana:

Umm I think I know who scored more often.

Wirelessly posted

My Brady injured again :( He will be ok glad we got Tebow to step up to the plate! Go Patriots!

Wirelessly posted

My Brady injured again :( He will be ok glad we got Tebow to step up to the plate! Go Patriots!

Yeah, now the Tebow signing does not seem as ridiculous as a smart football fan may have made it look.

You must have not seen Tebow play, he sucked with the Jets

Jury is out there. I am sure he will do better with Patriots than Jets. Patriots are a winning organization. I am sure Tebow will do fine like when Matt Cassell went 11-5 one year. Remember that one?

Jury is out there. I am sure he will do better with Patriots than Jets. Patriots are a winning organization. I am sure Tebow will do fine like when Matt Cassell went 11-5 one year. Remember that one?

Yeah I remember although I have always thought the Broncos should have not trade Tebow when they signed Peyton, Tebow lead the Broncos to a playoff win 2 years ago while Peyton choked in the playoffs last year

Wirelessly posted

We beat the sissie Giants lol Great preseason game , our highlight Tebow made a TD! I am very happy he took Care of my Patriots and did very well. Go Tebow!

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

DeafGirl1234 said:
Wirelessly posted

We beat the sissie Giants lol Great preseason game , our highlight Tebow made a TD! I am very happy he took Care of my Patriots and did very well. Go Tebow!

I have bad news

Tebow has been cut

Report: Patriots cut Tim Tebow - CBSSports.com

I know , my friend text this morning with a sad face. We both like Tebow as a person. It's ok , Tebow will get picked elsewhere and I support him but not his future team haha

Wirelessly posted

I know , my friend text this morning with a sad face. We both like Tebow as a person. It's ok , Tebow will get picked elsewhere and I support him but not his future team haha

I doubt it

Unless the team wants Tebow to switch positions which he refuses to do, his NFL career is over

Back