News of JamieLynn

Hey folks,

Sorry for being so long to post again. Been a heck of a week during my last week of work... so glad that's over and done with now! Tomorrow I'm off to Barcelona so had lots of things to get ready in the meantime.

I'm doing better so far... I'm enjoying the current nice weather and can't wait to be off to Barcelona for a four day trip. Unfortunately alone, but oh well... I'll be busy anyway and I gather I will hardly be able to think about being alone LOL...

I see May has kept you updated. I'm slowly and slowly getting better. Now I only hope I can find a decent job in order to get back to myself. I've been on this rollercoaster for 2 years now and it's tiring me little by little but I'm making progress...

I'll make sure to get somewhat more active after my return :D

Thanks again for your kind words and everything!!!!!!!!! It made my day when May showed me the printed pages!!!! :hug:

C ya all soon!!!!!!! :wave:

Hey there,

oh it shows something that you are better off from using computer and enjoy your life in reality. ha. Hope you will meet new people over there to barcelona for a four day trip. I agree that you will enjoy the trip, no matter what.

yea glad that May got the time to let us know how you are doing. Hope all is well for you when you are looking for a decent job soon with no no pressures. :)

take a few pictures of barcelona and post them because i want to see. :D

welcome back... and have FUN! mew!

Hey there,

oh it shows something that you are better off from using computer and enjoy your life in reality. ha. Hope you will meet new people over there to barcelona for a four day trip. I agree that you will enjoy the trip, no matter what.

yea glad that May got the time to let us know how you are doing. Hope all is well for you when you are looking for a decent job soon with no no pressures. :)

take a few pictures of barcelona and post them because i want to see. :D

welcome back... and have FUN! mew!

Sure I'll take pictures and post some of them :giggle:

It's still going to be a rough period for me. All I want is a decent job with nice colleagues... the only way for me to get out of everything!!! The good weather and vacation will keep me entertained for a while that's for sure...

And about the cat news... nope, not getting one yet. Psychologists wants me to stress as less as possible and she knows I will be if I get a kitten (or even 2 which was my actual plan).

Compared to "normal" people :)roll:) I'll just be worried about thousands of things of what coulda woulda shoulda happen to them... So for now that's (yet again) on standby :( *sigh* I'll just need to be patient...

Off now to watch the Soccer Champions League Finale (Bayern Munich against Inter Milano)... :wave:

Aww, cats are not going anywhere, you know? but yea cats are everywhere. :shock: i think it's the best thing is to have good times, until you see in yourself what you would like to do something with your life, sometimes it will leads you to find a decent job and then find a place to live. if alll is good then the last thing is to take care of some one else like a kitten. I take care of 5, (2 kids and 3 furboys) i admit i do worry and do feel stress.

just be patient until things go soothe out your plan in your life then bingo, *sound meowing* is on the way. :) cats are happy anywhere, really. ha

Good to know things are looking up for you, JamieLynn. Enjoy your trip.

Thanks a lot Frisky and Jillio. :hug:

Getting ready right now... :D (for Barcelona)

And yes, you're right Frisky. Cats are always there. I saw the kittens and fell in love with them and now I will no longer get them. That's what makes me sad because I saw them :( I hope the owner will find loving person/family to adopt them!!!! She wants them in a loving environment and picked me to adopt them... so it breaks my heart. *sigh*

I will always have Zizou (my friend's cat) on summer when she is off on family vacation for 2 weeks! LO ;)

Gotta hurry now... c ya

yay! you're back home! good to hear :cool2:

Maybe a kitten might not be the best solution for you. A mid adult cat could be better. Or becoming a cat foster parent for a local shelter. There are always options out there.

Back