News of JamieLynn

get well! sorry about the job loss but don't let it stop you from living life!

Thank you to everybody. You are very nice people. I print out this message and give to her tonight when I see her. I am sure she is happy to read this. I will try give news again tomorrow when see how she is getting better! Hope soon! I am sad...

May

tell her that i agree life is not that simple. Hang in there and think of the good things in her memories as much as she can.

I'm sorry that JamieLynn isn't well. I'll pray for her speedy recovery.

Get well soon, JamieLynn! :hug:

Get well ok, JamieLynn... hope ya can bounce back good enough after this...

Hello Everybody,

I visit JamieLynn yesterday and give her your messages. She feels better now… slowly but ok… It is good news to me too. She is very happy about read your messages and she says I have to write this:

A big thank you to all of you for nice messages and get well wishes.

She also give me this notes: (I write down what JamieLynn write to me)
Frisky: missing you… meow. Already feeling better after watching those cute pictures LOL. BTW, me’s getting kitteh soon… hopefully… I can’t wait and will post pictures when back home. You always know how to put a smile on my face… luv ya

Jiro: missing ya too… I hope you’re behaving while I am AWOL. I’ll PM you as soon as I’m back home *promised*

authentic: no worries there. I didn’t not do such things but doctors want to keep me under observation and on meds to be on the safe side… Been busy lately with work hence I didn’t check in and now I’m stuck here but I’ll try my best to be back asap.

netrox: I did not loose my job. I chose to quit in order to get out of the mess I am in… LOL… Ok there’s no serious LOL’ing here but I’m sure you get what I mean…

PS. I miss my Fitness classes *sob* and definitely need energy coming back.

I hope I get all right now... JamieLynn has lot of friends here. I have to go to work now. Sorry I do not know how use this forum. It is confusing...

Have a nice day
May

My best wishes for JamieLynn. The best medicine is lots of rest, lots of liquids, and lots of friends.

Hope you feel better JaimieLynn! Hang in there..:hug:

Hope you get to feeling better, on ur feet and mentally alert. And get back to the gym, which really does help with the stress of life in general. Everyone gets "burned out" at times.

Hey, glad to know that May still keep in touch with you and able to take messages to let us know how you are doing. Just focus on your enegry and feel better. you will come back in no time. :hug: MEOW! OX

Get well soon jamielynn! Remember you have a lot of friends here that care a great deal about you.

Hello,

I am happy because JamieLynn comes out of hospital next Monday. She says she wants to come to my class on Tuesday already and can not wait! She is crazy. I tell her to rest some more but she not listens to me.

So this is good news. I guess she will write you soon again!

Have a great weekend! May

maybe jamie is so ready for your class than anything. i know she enjoys it there very much. that is great news!

I see her today again and an other friend will get her out of hospital tomorrow. I have class so I can not go there. She was not good today because yesterday was Marathon here and she could not go running so she pout (I check this word in dictionnary - hope it is correct). She is stubborn (also check in dictionnary online).

Next year we will do together. I promise her that. Now she can not wait for next year to come fast.

I think this is my last message here. She come back online again tomorrow.

May

Glad to hear that she's getting out! Thanks for the update.

Back