News of JamieLynn

JamieLynn

Reaction score
Hi,

I’m May and I’m friend of JamieLynn. She asks me to write here to give news to you. She is in the hospital since two weeks and not good for talking. She stays may be in the hospital for more two weeks… We have to wait for doctors to see her get better.

She says she come back her when feel better.

Sorry my English is not good. I hope you understand this and I hope I write this right...

May

WOW thanks for the update I will send some energy her way for a speedy recovery. Keep us all posted on how she's doing.

aww I apprecaite that you have time to let us know the update news. let her know I am thinking of her and tell her to stay strong! oh tell her to think of cats! she will know what I mean. She's in my thoughts.

get_well3.gif

get_well_soon_graphics_15.gif

Get well, JamieLynn!!!! Thank you for the update, May. I hope she have a speedy recovery soon. Keep up the update for us so we will know how she is doing whether she is in the hospital or at home. :(

Get well soon Jamie Lynn.

Did not even know you were sick. :hug: Hope all goes well for you.

oye! get well soon, Jamie!

Hey May,

Your english is pretty good. Well done. Thank you for your message.

Can you tell Jamie Lynn, relax, and get well soon.

Speedy recovery.

Charlotte xx

I'm sorry to hear it. I hope JamieLynn will be back with us soon.

Hope all goes well for JamieLynn. May, "Ya done good!!"

Thank you to everybody. You are very nice people. I print out this message and give to her tonight when I see her. I am sure she is happy to read this. I will try give news again tomorrow when see how she is getting better! Hope soon! I am sad...

May

Thank you to everybody. You are very nice people. I print out this message and give to her tonight when I see her. I am sure she is happy to read this. I will try give news again tomorrow when see how she is getting better! Hope soon! I am sad...

May

thank you. can you tell us what happened to her?

She is not good because of problems at work. She quit job. She was not good since long time. I am sad because some times she is good and some times she is not. So many problems since long time. Before she was happy, now not anymore. I notice she always happy when come to my fitness class. She look different and it make me happy then.

I think she are all very nice. I will give news more later.

Thank you. May

She is not good because of problems at work. She quit job. She was not good since long time. I am sad because some times she is good and some times she is not. So many problems since long time. Before she was happy, now not anymore. I notice she always happy when come to my fitness class. She look different and it make me happy then.

I think she are all very nice. I will give news more later.

Thank you. May

Are you telling me that she's in hospital because she attempted to hurt herself?

Back