News News News

WELL WELL I'M BACK!! THANKS LEVI! THANKS EVERYBODY I APPRECIATE IT! :D Whooooo what a long weekend, I gotta SLEEP. I'm so worn out! By the way, the crown- reign of Miss Deaf Oklahoma lasts 2 years 2003-2005 and will compete in Miss Deaf America at NAD Conference in Kansas City, MO first week of July 2004! Make plans in advance, come and support me!

Will post pictures later once I've got settled again! And yes I'll tell stories and whatsover. Ta-Da for now!

Jennifer Nix
Miss Deaf Oklahoma
2003-2005
@-->------

:applause: I am so happy for you. Jennifer :D Congrats !!

We will be going to NAD Conference in St. Louis, MO next July 2004. We are looking forward to meet you there.

Sabrina

Originally posted by Strawberry
WELL WELL I'M BACK!! THANKS LEVI! THANKS EVERYBODY I APPRECIATE IT! :D Whooooo what a long weekend, I gotta SLEEP. I'm so worn out! By the way, the crown- reign of Miss Deaf Oklahoma lasts 2 years 2003-2005 and will compete in Miss Deaf America at NAD Conference in Kansas City, MO first week of July 2004! Make plans in advance, come and support me!

Will post pictures later once I've got settled again! And yes I'll tell stories and whatsover. Ta-Da for now!

Jennifer Nix
Miss Deaf Oklahoma
2003-2005
@-->------

Edit: OOPS I quoted wrong.. heh.

Sabrina-
Thanks!! I thought it will be in Kansas City, MO not St. Louis, MO?
See you there then! Bring your friends along! :)

Congratulations too!

:applause:

I think that I saw one of your post somewhere that you have some indian in you. And now I just saw your last name. Nix, right?

That's so weird... I come from Nix family too... It's big family here.

By the way, congratulations again! It's obviously that you have all goodies to achieve the goal and all...

I'll love to see the pics and all.

Have a good one! ;)

Okay, here the pic of Miss Deaf Oklahoma of 2003-2004 is....I hope it's alright with Strawberry.

Enjoy the pic....

Attachments

• jenily.jpg
    jenily.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 164
Originally posted by LeviathanC
Okay, here the pic of Miss Deaf Oklahoma of 2003-2004 is....I hope it's alright with Strawberry.

Enjoy the pic....

wow, she look different than I met her in person.

Originally posted by LeviathanC

Enjoy the pic....
I think she is hot enuff to broil man's feet off lol by the way Congrats !!

Wow Jennifer, you look georgeous ! Color dress is RED because of strawberry. Did you dye your dress soak bunches of strawberries in the stink for several months ?

No wonder, you won because you convience the Judges to fascinating your color dress and smell like strawberry. You made the Judges drool over your DRESS ! :D

How come Judges did not put any whip cream on your dress to lick it ?

~ Sabrina

Back