News News News

Originally posted by RisingStar
Congratulations! And wow, you (strawberry) look so beautiful in that dress!

;)

Thanks! *blushing*

Originally posted by Sabrina
Wow Jennifer, you look georgeous ! Color dress is RED because of strawberry. Did you dye your dress soak bunches of strawberries in the stink for several months ?

No wonder, you won because you convience the Judges to fascinating your color dress and smell like strawberry. You made the Judges drool over your DRESS ! :D

How come Judges did not put any whip cream on your dress to lick it ?

~ Sabrina

Hahaha! Thats an idea! Ssshshshh! ;)

The judges- they were soo sweet to be true so I ended up licking them! They had whipped cream and hot fudge... heh.

Originally posted by ckfarbes
Jen aka Strawberry...:eek:
claps.gif
and proud of you becasue I am original from Oklahoma where i born but i grew in california.. I am still part from Oklahoma!!!
claps.gif
@ Strawberry..

Thanks! What part of Oklahoma did you born in?

Originally posted by JohnnyDeucez
maybe i should ask her out. :naughty:

Haha, I have long list of expectations... will you meet any one of them? Thats the question ;) It wouldnt hurt to ask anyway right?

Nope..only two young brothers.

Now you understand why I learned it the HARD way! :o

Originally posted by Strawberry
Thanks! What part of Oklahoma did you born in?
Yike, Tulsa is my hometown!!!!!!!!! GOT IT!? CLAP AT YOU FOR DEAF QUEEN OF OLKAHOMA! :thumb:

Originally posted by Strawberry
Interesting... I was born/raised in Tulsa.
Strawberry, Yes intereding. I wish i rised in Tulsa. In Tulsa, Huge family and even People are so friendly and charmly i ever met.. Someday I will move back hometown belong to me where i came from..

Originally posted by ckfarbes
Strawberry, Yes intereding. I wish i rised in Tulsa. In Tulsa, Huge family and even People are so friendly and charmly i ever met.. Someday I will move back hometown belong to me where i came from..

Ahh we need more deaf people here in Okla! We're dying, fading... some of us are already away for college and some of them moved out and live in other states. Holler at me if you actually come back to Tulsa, I'll be more than glad to introduce you to all others.

Back