Newly Single

Damn, that sucks!

I don't understand why people walk out on us like that.

OMG - the guy was so hot!!!!
Anyhow he really hopes its' going to work. He is going to come over and start helping me train her. He said how adorable the girls were...
I couldn't keep my eyes off him or the dog LOL!

OMG am I bad or what?? He gave me a hug, and my gosh it was a HUGE one. He even offered my mother a ride home?!
Anyways too soon for me. But who knows.

I am not trying to be a bitch, but are you *that* desperate?

You're in a living situation where it is not stable enough to have a new pet and a new guy right after your "hubby" left you.

There's something seriously wrong with this picture.

Well, she needs " somethin' " to cheer her up, Deaf258. Give her some smiles...

Raingurl,

Everything will work out for you again. Getting your life back together will take some time to heal from all this. Keep your head up high

Well, she needs " somethin' " to cheer her up, Deaf258. Give her some smiles...

She obviously don't need any cheering up because she's already looking for a new man.

This is just fishy. If she was heart-broken, she wouldn't be quick to fall for another guy like that.

Pretty cowardly action for him to do, but some family men, without explanation, have been known to do it at times.

People need to remember there are 2 sides to the story. I wouldn't be so quick to dis her "hubby" unless we know his side of the story first.

The latest trend is that more women are becoming unfit mothers, and the courts are failing the children by favoring the mothers than making sure the kids will be well-taken care of by their fathers if they can provide that option.

If my mom was being a dumb bitch with the money my dad earned from working hard to provide for the family, he'd leave and walk out on her.

If you want to have a good relationship, those 2 people need to learn to validate each other's feelings.

Maybe he left because he didn't feel validated as a man, husband, father and human being?

OMG - the guy was so hot!!!!
Anyhow he really hopes its' going to work. He is going to come over and start helping me train her. He said how adorable the girls were...
I couldn't keep my eyes off him or the dog LOL!

OMG am I bad or what?? He gave me a hug, and my gosh it was a HUGE one. He even offered my mother a ride home?!
Anyways too soon for me. But who knows.

Right. Just take your time. I don't want to see you to get hurt again, if you are rushin' it.

I know the feelin' when someone gives you a hug and that " hug " makes you to feel good inside, right ? LOL I know sometimes, women need somethin' to make them feelin' better. :)

It's a good idea to ask someone from this AD to PM you for AIM to give you some good laughs. It will help to get some good sleep, too. :hug:

Guys, guys, guys...really...
You honestly think I would put my girls through that??! No I am not ready to date again. Yes I am still hurting but you know guys CAN be friends. Without any strings attached. Sure, yea it's nice to have someone to be there - I have tons of guys as friends.

I was just saying he was hot.......
I wasn't saying I was PLACING ALL MY HOPES, DREAMS on it.

I am allowed to look arent I? No, I am not that desperate. I like having the free reins in my life!

Relax - This girl ain't jumping the fence. I know I need time to heal.:cool:

And my hubby had no reason to leave. I did all of that and more. He said he couldn't give me reasons and that it wasn't my fault. It was him. So...
as much as I try to anaylize it and beat myself up over it. I can't. I need to go on with my life. Yes, I love him. It hurts more than you can imagine. But I love him enough, to let him go. As hard, as painful, as has wrong as it seems. That is real love.

My entire family is shocked. No warning.

Oh and by the way our lives are stable. I am the stable one. I am the strong force. The last week has been hell. So how can you judge? How you can see or feel or anything what I am walking through? I would like to know that? Having a new pet, its the best thing for us. I am a single mother, alone with two children - I cannot hear what if someone came in and something happened? It's the best defense. Plus I am a total dog lover. So please knock off the harsh judgements and opinions because you really have no clue what you are talking about.

And my hubby had no reason to leave. I did all of that and more. He said he couldn't give me reasons and that it wasn't my fault. It was him. So...
as much as I try to anaylize it and beat myself up over it. I can't. I need to go on with my life. Yes, I love him. It hurts more than you can imagine. But I love him enough, to let him go. As hard, as painful, as has wrong as it seems. That is real love.

My entire family is shocked. No warning.

Oh and by the way our lives are stable. I am the stable one. I am the strong force. The last week has been hell. So how can you judge? How you can see or feel or anything what I am walking through? I would like to know that? Having a new pet, its the best thing for us. I am a single mother, alone with two children - I cannot hear what if someone came in and something happened? It's the best defense. Plus I am a total dog lover. So please knock off the harsh judgements and opinions because you really have no clue what you are talking about.

yea i do undy how ur feeling.. i know ur family shock abt this.. cuz of ur hubby left with no reasons... :hug:

Sorry about that and I know it is hard to be a single mom. As the time goes by it get easier. But some day may be harder then the other day. Right now my son is preteen and it sometimes getting harder on me and I have to find a way to keep him busy. He likes to be busy and do something all the times.

I'm going to ignore that ....
Maybe you should try being a single mom...see how it feels?

RainGurl, I'm sorry to hear that your hubby has walked out on you and your kids. I am sure that something better will come up soon to make you a better person. Hang in there. :hug:

I´m sorry to hear about this...

Have you talk to him why he did like this?

Update...

My ex and I talked today. He wanted to see how I and the girls were doing. I told them were were doing fine. I was calm. He talked said I know it was wrong the way I did it. I said yes, it was but I forgive you. He apologized. He said we weren't happy as a couple. I said no, you weren't. But it was your choice to leave so...I love you enough to let you go. He said he still loves me. He also asked if he could come over watch movies, and stuff. I told him he really hurt all of us. And I couldn't see us doing that. I told him that he isn't going to ever commit because he wants his "single" life and be a part time parent not a family man. I told he that he puts his parents and friends #1 and that he needs to grow up. I wasn't nasty, I wasn't rude, I was just very sensitive and calm. With a soft spoken voice. I told him that I am sorry that this had to happen, but like Grandma said there is a reason for everything. This was not a mistake. I told him I have to live in that, and believe that. That this was good for the both of us. So, he was totally blown away. So.....
I think it was good. I really do. I felt a release. I really felt like now he has to let me go just as I had to.

The girls aren't his biologically. Their mine.

My ex and I talked today. He wanted to see how I and the girls were doing. I told them were were doing fine. I was calm. He talked said I know it was wrong the way I did it. I said yes, it was but I forgive you. He apologized. He said we weren't happy as a couple. I said no, you weren't. But it was your choice to leave so...I love you enough to let you go. He said he still loves me. He also asked if he could come over watch movies, and stuff. I told him he really hurt all of us. And I couldn't see us doing that. I told him that he isn't going to ever commit because he wants his "single" life and be a part time parent not a family man. I told he that he puts his parents and friends #1 and that he needs to grow up. I wasn't nasty, I wasn't rude, I was just very sensitive and calm. With a soft spoken voice. I told him that I am sorry that this had to happen, but like Grandma said there is a reason for everything. This was not a mistake. I told him I have to live in that, and believe that. That this was good for the both of us. So, he was totally blown away. So.....
I think it was good. I really do. I felt a release. I really felt like now he has to let me go just as I had to.

The girls aren't his biologically. Their mine.

Rain, you are oneeee SMART awesome woman... I totally agree with you what you are doing as he can't have it his way to come over whatever he feels like it... Awesome.. and it's so right.. everything is for a reason which I believe so. If it's meant to be, be it, if not, then it's never exist.. With your positive attitude about life, you will be FINE!!!! that's great that you are able to let it go softly it's a good way not have bitterness.. I see now if the kids was his, then I would say he has to help out but not the case...

HANG IN there girl, you are doing GREAT!!!! wink ONE DAY AT A TIME!!!

one more thought, lol don't kick me now... now that you can come and go whatever you please lol..

:hug: sorry to hear abt that Raingurl -- at least now u know whats going on and he left without any real explaination, at least u know NOW than later after u actually married him!

Enjoy life being single til u meet someone else new (when u are ready ofc) and ur girls! :)

Back