Newly Single

RainGurl

Reaction score
After two years being together. Hubby just walked out on us last Tues. No reasons, couldn't give me any just said he didn't want this anymore.

So here I am. A single mom again. So I'll be hopping on now and again. The girls are holding up. Still hard.

Going back to school in Sept though. To finish my courses.

i m sorry to hear that i know what it feels like i ve been through this pain before hope u ll be alright u can pm me if u want

again i m sorry u had to go thru this pain some men re scum i admit that

I'm very sorry to hear that, being a single mom is no picnic, I've been there done that for over 12 years and still doing it. Hang in there, one day it'll get better. ;)

Maybe he just need a break. It s not final as he did not say he want divorce , right?

Oh dang RainGurl.. hope ya can do well now that ya have to work hard to maintain what ya and your kids will be able to do with....

Sorry to hear that he's walked out on you and the kids. I hope he'll get his head around it, and talk to you about why and what's going on.

Pretty cowardly action for him to do, but some family men, without explanation, have been known to do it at times.

Can't say much except hang in there and keep up with your studies.

Oh wow. I'm really sorry that had to happen to you and the kids. :sadwave:

No we were "common law" - we were going to get engaged this year infact.
So, yea he left I haven't seen Emma at all (his daughter). I really miss her alot. She was mine in every other way but biologically.

So everything is ok, I got the house and stuff.
Just going to take a while....
Thanks for ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT and KIND WORDS!

If you want to add me on MSN just pm me. I could use a laugh or two!!

Other than that I may be getting a dog on Sat. She is five years old. Gentle, well trained, awesome with kids. I know the girls are GONNA FREAK!

They are going to be so excited. Then in the AMs I am going to start running around. Like I always did.

Oh no sweetie. I am so sorry to hear that.. Hang in there.. Alot of mothers (and fathers) went thru the same situation. You have us and you have friends and family in Canada. They always be here for you. hang in there. :hug:

Other than that I may be getting a dog on Sat. She is five years old. Gentle, well trained, awesome with kids. I know the girls are GONNA FREAK!

What kind of dog are u getting on Saturday? What breed? ;)

Ouchies!! i m sorry heard abt that and everythings will ok for you and ur kids ;) and hang in there i m sure ur hubby will realize think twice shuld not walk out on you w/out explain reason but still hang in there smile

Aww i am sorry to hear about what happened to you.. I will pray for you and your girls.. but you will be ok.. u are strong.. I have been there before so i know how hard its to be a single mom but you got us for support.. so chin up and cast your care in our Jesus the Lord.. He will take care of you and the girls.. :hug:

Raingurl,

I'm sorry about your husband left you for no reason. By the way as long you can be strong best interest for your young two girls who need you around the arms everyday... Least you're still the best mom!
:)

:grouphug: Sorry abt that... A have fun trip on Sat.! :):):)
Good luck! :)

Cheapsake Bay Retriever. He is coming in a half an hour!!!
I thought was so nice of him, instead of me having to go there. He is bringing Nessie here.

I'll take pics tonight!!

Cheapsake Bay Retriever. He is coming in a half an hour!!!
I thought was so nice of him, instead of me having to go there. He is bringing Nessie here.

I'll take pics tonight!!

Oh Gosh CONGRATULATE!!! Me too Have own 2 Chesapeake Bay Retriever dogs and Just sold out 12 puppies few weeks ago! :):):)

"Chessie" :)

OMG - the guy was so hot!!!!
Anyhow he really hopes its' going to work. He is going to come over and start helping me train her. He said how adorable the girls were...
I couldn't keep my eyes off him or the dog LOL!

OMG am I bad or what?? He gave me a hug, and my gosh it was a HUGE one. He even offered my mother a ride home?!
Anyways too soon for me. But who knows.

sorry to hear what u had been thru.. but just stay strong for your kids and yourself and don't jump into dating scene til u are completed healed ;) but I know it sucks that he walked out on you for no reason... :ugh3:

Back