Newbie needs volunteers

Dang I had a great new sarcastic response but this looks like the real deal. Wish I could help ya out. Good luck! :wave:

:ty: for posting, Prosperpina! :)

I'll have a vlog out for you when I get it done. For anyone else curious, her real name and all this is easily verifiable. PM her directly if you want them.

Thanks for taking the time to listen and accommodate for us!

We can PM members with less than 100 posts now? I didn't get the memo.

Yep, I believe 10 is the new 100.

Proserpina, I'm getting it all set up and I have to watch your original episodes of disaster man thing again. I'll admit I didn't finish watching the whole thing yet. :cool2:

I guess I should have figured if I would have signed the instructions the response would be best.

My interpretation. Worry blurry because do not have proper camera establish for this. So try sign *SO* slow, but, hey. :giggle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4vhIHF7aqM]Describe situation - YouTube[/ame]

If you need ASL terp let me know because *know* blurry so maybe hard to understand. :)

nice vlog rebecca!
I'm still trying to get mine uploaded. Getting a black screen due to codecs or something. :mad2:
Almost there!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41pg-csWccg[/ame]

Last edited:
What it sounds like to me is that the OP needs various video ASL responses in order to see the differences in how people sign and interpret the video.

Am I right?

Aiy! :lol:
I just get over with it. Hope that more join respond her and make new member Proserpina come here often. New alldeaf daily member?
Seems like nice person. :D

Canadian bacon only? American no good? Is that what you said?

:pissed:

:lol: remain anonymous
All internet see my face and know who I am = :nono: for me.

I must be careful and follow the ninja code
Ninja_Emoticon_by_Sox_Kitten.gif

Good Morning ALLDEAF!!!
Thanks guys! I appreciate it. The more the merrier! As you see, each short story can look very different. That is what the main point is.

Have a good day!! See you soon!

Back