New Years Resolutions: Worth it or Not?

G

Gemtun

2005 is fast approaching us.

Last night, I was talking to my girlfriends about whether it is good idea to create New Years resolutions or not for 2005. I m curious what you all think about this.

Is it worth to make one or just forget it?

If you have made any for 2005, what are they?

Has anyone actually follow through resolutions and succeed in the past?

I think they're pointless. I rather call them "goals", not "resolutions". Secondly, pretty much no one ever does them. :crazy:

:lol: Vampy -- i agree!

Meg -- i have tried sticking with resolutions and they have all not been successful oh well LOL

Fly Free said:
:lol: Vampy -- i agree!

Meg -- i have tried sticking with resolutions and they have all not been successful oh well LOL

Why not make a resolution (goal) to stick through with resolutions (goals)? LOL

LOL Meg -- ive made goals for myself and ive succeeded on most over the years and the few i just simply hasnt found the best solution -- still looking for the best solution! ill keep looking :D

i believe its more of a "reminder" encouraging
anyone who needs this

I only make one or two resolutions for the year ahead - and make them my goals. I break them down in small steps, and see where they lead to.

So far, it's been pretty successful. Just one more year, and I'll have met one of my goals!

My resolution will be trying to quit smoking :Ohno: , but hey? who said now?

The resoultion, the goals.. .As you all call it.. Is all purely mental.

I am sure that new years resoultions were 'invented' by a couple of people that were mentally incapable of doing their "goals" on their own. Therefore the people had their own support base in order to do something that were out of their mental capabilites.

^Angel^ said:
My resolution will be trying to quit smoking :Ohno: , but hey? who said now?
*thud* u smoke??? i do smoke for 3 months now.. before on and off but still smoke for 3 months now.. oh geez!!!

TweetyBird said:
*thud* u smoke??? i do smoke for 3 months now.. before on and off but still smoke for 3 months now.. oh geez!!!
QUIT smoking while you can. You've already put a sour taste in my stomach for revealing that you inhale cancer sticks.

My god.

posts from hell said:
QUIT smoking while you can. You've already put a sour taste in my stomach for revealing that you inhale cancer sticks.

My god.

Oh hush n00bie :giggle:

New year 2005 resolution

As new year is approching what are your new goals to make?

as for me.. Get my ass back to college and study what i have left.

My three resolutions for 2005 are:

1) Get my finances in order by end of summer 2005.

2) Establish a fitness program/weight loss goal for 2005.

3) Keep my relationship with my partner in good stead.

My resolution is to finsh my fucking story based on the futuristic society of the Government in America

i have lot travel in 2005... i will move out and get my own place.. CANT WAIT!!! my friend and i will get own business in spring alike my friend make crafts.. i do sew things to sell.. :)

Back