New Years Resolutions: Worth it or Not?

Meg said:
Try the patch?

Yeah afraid so, and did not work on me at all:(

I am definitely going to make a few resolutions:

1. Work out at Curves 3x a week
2. Volunteer 1 day a week (already looking around for a volunteer job)
3. See my friends more - I've been such a reclusive lately
4. Deepen my spirituality

Thats all, folks :)

Maybe you should see the Anti-Smoking adverts on tv here, they show the effects of smoking on your body, it is horrible

I quit COLD TURKEY November 29, 2001 after my doctor ripped into me...said I could be dead within a year if I didnt quit smoking along with two other things that I had been doing...it wasnt easy, but I did it. You can do it too.

DreamDeaf said:
I quit COLD TURKEY November 29, 2001 after my doctor ripped into me...said I could be dead within a year if I didnt quit smoking along with two other things that I had been doing...it wasnt easy, but I did it. You can do it too.
i dont know that u smoked.. wow!!! i am glad that u stay alive... :)

Cheri said:
Same goes for me too, I made a promise that I would quit smoking by the time 2005 hits, haven't yet. grrr It is so tough! I rather just see if I can do it without making promise, Then I'll let you know when it does.;)
2004's still not over yet...you got 16 more days left to quit...

Hmm...

My New Years Resolution... is to have no more sex! :(

NOT!

RESOLUTIONS FOR INTERNET JUNKIES

*I will try to figure out why I "really" need 12 e-mail addresses.

*I will stop sending e-mail to my wife (husband). A phone call every now and then would be appreciated

*I resolve to work with neglected children -- my own.

*I will answer my snail mail with the same enthusiasm with which I answer my e-mail.

*I will stop sending e-mail, ICQ, Instant Messages and be on the phone at the same time with the same person.

*I resolve to back up my 12GB hard drive daily...well, once a week...okay, monthly then...or maybe... at least once a year

*I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet - This, of course, will be hard to estimate since I'm not a clock watcher.

*I will stop checking my e-mail at 3:00 in the morning... 4:30 is much more practical since my friends overseas already had time to answer me by then.

*When I hear a funny joke I will not reply, "LOL... LOL!"

*I will read the manual... just as soon as I can find it.

*I will think of a password other than "password."

*I resolve... I resolve to... I resolve to, uh... I resolve to, uh, get my, er... I resolve to, uh, get my, er, off-line work done, too!

Back