New video from ZVRS

Now, That's what I am talking about Ntouch Mobile. You can call like a hearing people...... WHILE.... Z4 Mobile, you have to ENTER a program to make the call while Ntouch Mobile does NOT need. so there you go.

It using Android 2.2 API so Ntouch is basically part of Android instead of a seperate program with a seperate address book.

You can even call hearing or p2p deaf from a phone number listed on website or from a text message or anything that popped up a phone number anywhere on your Android or apps just like hearing people.

No copy/paste needed.

Need to light a match under Samsung butt to hurry and release 2.2 Android on Epic :D

My wife downloaded this into her iPhone last night.......

She tried to p2p to friends at their VP-200 but it did not work. I guess we will figure it out later unless someone here knows what went wrong.....

She tried to p2p to friends at their VP-200 but it did not work. I guess we will figure it out later unless someone here knows what went wrong.....

Yep, my friend has one.. I am able to make the call to her iphone but she is not able to call me on VP, P3 and Viable. She called tech support from ZVRS and they said they're aware of it and is working on it.

Yep, my friend has one.. I am able to make the call to her iphone but she is not able to call me on VP, P3 and Viable. She called tech support from ZVRS and they said they're aware of it and is working on it.

Oh! That is good to know. Thanks for saving us the time to get to a solution. :ty:

Now, That's what I am talking about Ntouch Mobile. You can call like a hearing people...... WHILE.... Z4 Mobile, you have to ENTER a program to make the call while Ntouch Mobile does NOT need. so there you go.

Oh really?? Enter a program to make the call?? Explain it more clear? :roll:

It using Android 2.2 API so Ntouch is basically part of Android instead of a seperate program with a seperate address book.

You can even call hearing or p2p deaf from a phone number listed on website or from a text message or anything that popped up a phone number anywhere on your Android or apps just like hearing people.

No copy/paste needed.

Need to light a match under Samsung butt to hurry and release 2.2 Android on Epic

see what techbill has say this.... ZVRS has seperate address book as well as program...

Like you have to click icon to make the cell... while sorenson does not need to click.. all you have to sign in then it will be ON all the way.... for example, if you need to find a phone number for pizza to make a order.. as for ZVRS, YOU have to COPY and paste to make a call.. Sorenson just click that number and call faster... more easy huh...

I think poster meant "enter a number" in the ZVRS app to make a call.

Not able to call a number directly from other apps or web browsers etc.

You would have to look up a number or go to other address book like Android contact list and copy number the enter number in ZVRS Mobile number box which is several extra steps to do.

No copy/paste needed.

Need to light a match under Samsung butt to hurry and release 2.2 Android on Epic

see what techbill has say this.... ZVRS has seperate address book as well as program...

Like you have to click icon to make the cell... while sorenson does not need to click.. all you have to sign in then it will be ON all the way.... for example, if you need to find a phone number for pizza to make a order.. as for ZVRS, YOU have to COPY and paste to make a call.. Sorenson just click that number and call faster... more easy huh...

Thanks.. Its very interesting. I ll play with nTouch on evo..

acording to faq for ntouch ,no you cant use your vp 200 number and address book they give u seprate numbers for ntouch and u have to manual enter address book from your vp200 phone list ugh!

Thats right. Thats stupid. I am happy with Z4 can have same number. Yah! However, you must have Z4 software will work with Z4 mobile.

Z4 Mobile can do on 3G and WiFi that surpised me too.

Thats right. Thats stupid. I am happy with Z4 can have same number. Yah! However, you must have Z4 software will work with Z4 mobile.

Z4 Mobile can do on 3G and WiFi that surpised me too.

Only Z4 mobile can do on 3G or any but sad, ZVRS mobile ONLY wifi.... Sorenson can do BOTH! P2P and VRS both 3G, 4G and wifi! wow?!?!? plus Z4 must have a program to enter a number.. umm umm.. something's wrong with picture.. i mean you must admit Sorenson ntmobile is nice huh i know about blurry

acording to faq for ntouch ,no you cant use your vp 200 number and address book they give u seprate numbers for ntouch and u have to manual enter address book from your vp200 phone list ugh!

Not true, both ntouch PC and Mobile, you can automatically import contact list from VP-200. Here's the video below:

Sorenson ntouch™

Only Z4 mobile can do on 3G or any but sad, ZVRS mobile ONLY wifi.... Sorenson can do BOTH! P2P and VRS both 3G, 4G and wifi! wow?!?!? plus Z4 must have a program to enter a number.. umm umm.. something's wrong with picture.. i mean you must admit Sorenson ntmobile is nice huh i know about blurry

Z4 Mobile can do p2p, zalert, mymail, vrs and contact list. :cool2: ZVRS app only for facetime VRS from Apple limited to WiFi. So what. I don't need ZVRS app. But nice to have two choices. I prefer Z4 Mobile can do anything. :naughty: I got to admitted that nTouch is so so. Because only EVO. While ZVRS offered different devices and will offer more coming as I heard rumors. :hmm:

Nice about nTouch that you can click phone number hooked up nTouch. I dont mind do hard way to copy and paste make call. Can do on contact call to make call. Thats fine. nTouch dont have VCO, and answer machine while you on call.

Thank you! :wave:

Last edited:
Z4 Mobile can do p2p, zalert, mymail, vrs and contact list. :cool2: ZVRS app only for facetime VRS from Apple limited to WiFi. So what. I don't need ZVRS app. But nice to have two choices. I prefer Z4 Mobile can do anything. :naughty: I got to admitted that nTouch is so so. Because only EVO. While ZVRS offered different devices and will offer more coming as I heard rumors. :hmm:

Nice about nTouch that you can click phone number hooked up nTouch. I dont mind do hard way to copy and paste make call. Can do on contact call to make call. Thats fine. nTouch dont have VCO, and answer machine while you on call.

Thank you! :wave:

nTouch Do support VCO only on 4G, if you are in 3G, then you have to use separate phone.

Back